High Court of Bombay At Goa Recruitment 2017: Bombay High Court has announced an employment notification for filling up 56 vacancies for Clerk, Peon, Personal Assistant, Shorthand Writer, Assistant Librarian, Sweeper and other various vacant posts. This is a huge opportunity for all eligible applicants in this department. Now candidates can apply High Court Bombay at Goa Vacancy 2017 from an official web portal. The candidates fill up necessary eligibility criteria and willing to apply for High Court of Bombay at Goa Jobs 2017 may submit their offline filled application form. The applicants fill up apply offline application form last date from 15 April 2017.
All the required information of HC of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this Web Portal at studytubes.co.in
Required Information for High Court of Bombay At Goa Recruitment 2017:-
Department Name: High Court Bombay
Total Posts: 56
Name of Post: Clerk, Peon, Personal Assistant, Shorthand Writer, Assistant Librarian, Sweeper
Official Web Portal: bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Job Location: Panaji (Goa)
Application Procedure: Offline Process
Post Date: 01 April 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
High Court Bombay at Goa Important Dates:
- Application Process Stating Dates: Available Now
- Application Process Closing Dates: 15 April 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
The applicants should have done 7th, 10th, 12th, or Graduation degree for any recognized board or university.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 45 Years
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- All applicants must have Personal Assistant Application Fee: Rs. 600/-
- All applicants must have Shorthand Writer Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- All applicants must have Peon/Sweeper Application Fee: Rs.200/-
Rs. 4440 – Rs. 7440/- Grade Pay 1300/- to Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/-
Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
The Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji, Goa-403001
How to Fill HC Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017:-
- All applicants first log on to official web portal of Bombay High Court that is nic.in
- Then applicants press on notification link for High Court of Bombay At Goa Recruitment 2017.
- Now applicants download the notification and application form
- Applicants must read their notification and complete fill up their application form.
- Then candidates paste their passport size photograph and signature carefully
- Then applicants can submit their application form.
- At last, applicants take a hard copy for application form for future reference use only.
High Court Bombay at Goa Admit Card 2017:
Call Letter of the High Court Bombay at Goa Exam 2017 will be coming out 20 days before the main exam date. All the capable candidates have to keep their permission Letter with them when going to appear in the examination.
High Court Bombay at Goa Result 2017:
Applicants must need to get ready with their Roll Number and the other important details which are necessary to search the High Court Bombay at Goa Result 2017.