HECL Recruitment 2017:- Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) has released an employment notification for 100 ITI and Diploma Trainee and various vacant posts in this organization. This is a great chance for all interested applicants. The eligible and interested candidates can apply online HECL Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date. The eligible applicants must download the notification since the authorized web portal of HECL that is hecltd.com. Applicants can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 14 April 2017 and the closing date for application form from 05 May 2017.
Important Details of HECL ITI Trainee Jobs 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other main information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Important Details for HECL Recruitment 2017:
Association Name: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
Post Name: ITI and Diploma Trainee
Total Number of Vacancy: 100
- For ITI Trainee Posts: 65 Vacancies
- For Diploma Trainees Posts: 35 Vacancies
Job Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand
Official Website: hecltd.com
Application Method: Online Method
Post Date: 05 April 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Online application Form Preliminary Date: 14 April 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 05 May 2017
- Closing Date to Pay Application Fee: 08 May 2017
The candidates must have done ITI and Diploma its relevant streams for a reputed board or university
- Candidate’s age must be 28 Years
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates
(As on 01 March 2017)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- The General and OBC Category Application Fee: Rs. 800/-
- SC and ST Category Application Fee: No Fee
- For ITI Trainee: Rs. 43200/- to Rs. 66000/-
- For Diploma Trainee: Rs. 29100/- to Rs. 54500/-
How to Fill HECL Diploma Trainee Application Form 2017:
- At first candidates must visit the official website of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited.
- The candidates can read official advertisement carefully.
- Now applicants click on apply registration form.
- Then candidates fill up all the important details
- The candidates upload the scan photograph and signature
- Now contenders pay online application fee and hit on submit button.
- Lastly, take a print copy your application form for future use
HECL Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the HECL Diploma Trainee Exam 2017 will be coming out 18 days before the main examination date. Appliers have to keep their permission with them when going to appear in the examination.
HECL Result 2017:
Qualified candidates should visit the official website or check out the examination result after releasing. Applicants can check HECL ITI Trainee Result 2017 from its official website.