HECL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Technical & non Technical (Management Trainee) vacancies. Total number of vacancies are various. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online through the official website of HECL. The submission of application form will start soon.
All the other details regarding the HECL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 such as education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
HECL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017:
Name of the organization:- Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited.
Name of the posts:-Management Trainee (Technical & Non technical.)
Total Number of Vacancies are:- various.
- Technical:- the Candidates should have a degree in Engineering in mechanical, Electrical, production/manufacturing, Electronics, Instrumentation,Telecommunication & civil Discipline..
- For Non technical:-The candidates should have a post graduate degree with minimum 60% in personnel Management & Industrial relations from a recognized university and degree of CA & Law.
- The age of the candidates should not be greater than 29 years as on 1st December 2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC & 10 years physically handicapped.
- For General & OBC candidates fee Rs 800/
- For SC/St candidates fee RS 200/
The selection will be made on the basis of written exam & interview process.
- Starting date of submission of application form:-updated Soon
- Last date of submission of application form:-updated Soon
- Last date of submission of payment:-updated Soon
- Date of written exam:-updated soon.
How to apply for HECL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
- All candidates should log on to the official website at com
- Search the link HECL Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the link .
- Fill all details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button
- Take a printout of the application form.
HECL Admit card 2017:
The Admit card will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very important document.Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates.
HECL Result 2017:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the declaration of the Result on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results using their roll no or application no on the official website.