Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2017:- Heavy Water Board (HWB) has announced a recruitment notification for 61 Dy. Chief Fire Officer, Station Officer, Sub Officer, Leading Fireman and various vacant posts in this department. So candidates can apply HWB Job Vacancy 2017 from an official web portal of Heavy Water Board that is hwb.gov.in. This is a huge chance for all interested candidates. Now candidates may check online official advertisement. The applicants can fill up their Heavy Water Board Vacancy 2017 from official web portal on or before the closing date. The appliers can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 01 April 2017 and the final date for application form 25 April 2017.
All the Important Information of HWB Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Essential Information for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Authorized Department: Heavy Water Board
Examination Name: HWB Exam 2017
Post Name: Dy. Chief Fire Officer, Station Officer, Sub Officer, Leading Fireman
Total Number of Posts: 61
Official Web portal: hwb.gov.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 31 March 2017
Job Location: Mumbai
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 01 April 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 25 April 2017
- Examination Date: June 2017
Education Qualification: The applicants should have must 10th, 12th, Graduation degree for any recognized board or university.
Age Limit: As per notification
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As per notification
Pay Scale: As per govt norms
How to Fill Heavy Water Board HWB Jobs Application Form 2017:-
- All applicants log on to official website HWB
- Then candidates can download an advertisement and real all instruction
- The candidates fill up their application form with all compulsory details.
- The candidates can upload their passport size photograph and signature
- Now applicants pay application fee and then click on submit button
- At last, take a hard copy for Heavy Water Board for future reference use.
HWB Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the Heavy Water Board Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the qualified applicants have to keep their call letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
HWB Result 2017:
The applicants must visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check Heavy Water Board Result 2017 on its official website.