HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2017 application for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2017. Hope you all have already applied for the haryana Clerk Recruitment 2017. Haryana SSC is now going to recruit Steno typist, stenographer & other for Various vacant posts. All the details about this recruitment is given on HSSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2017 Notification.
The Haryana Staff Selection commission willeased a notification for recruitment of the various Clerk Posts.the Total number of posts are 4425.All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online through the official website of HSSC.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2017:
The Online submission of application will start on 7th December 2017 and close on 6th January 2017. All the other details regarding the HSSC Clerk recruitment such as age limit, application fee, education qualification, selection process, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see the details from here.
All the latest updates regarding the HSSC recruitment will update soon on the official website of HSSC.
Important details regarding the HSSC Clerk recruitment 2017:
Name of the organization:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the post:- Clerk.
Total number of posts:-4425.
The candidate should posses 10th/12th or graduation from any recognized Board /University.
The Age of the candidates should be between 17 to 42 years.
The candidates will have to pay an application fee as
- For General male & female Pay Rs 100/ & 50/ respectively.
- For SC/BC/SBC/EBPG male & female RS 25 /& 13/ respectively.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of a written exam & interview.
- Start date of Online registration:-updated Soon
- Last Date of Online registration:-updated Soon
- Last date of payment of application fee:-updated Soon
- Exam date:- Update soon
- Admit card release on :-available soon.
How to apply for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2017:
- All candidates should log on to the official website at hssc.gov.in
- Then go to the recruitment section.
- Search the link Apply Online & click on it.
- Enter your valid details such as personal & academic .
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay for the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
The Admit card will be published before 10 to 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the candidates can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card contains the all information about the candidates such as the name of candidates, roll no, registration no, exam date & time, exam center, photo & signature, postal address etc. So the admit card is a very necessary Document.
HSSC Clerk Result 2017:
The result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the candidates can check their results by entering their roll no & date of birth on the official website. The result shows the real performance of the candidates.
After the Exam all Applicant will be waiting for their result. Result is important phase of any candidate. Final and correct Result is always published in the official site of recruitment vacancy. So the candidate to touch in official site and visiting our website after the exam to get details of result. Candidate can check the result by entering Roll No., and Date Of Birth.
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017:-
Haryana Staff selection commission (SSC) issued recruitment for the Various post of 2881 Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Pharmacist, Dental, Hygienist, Dietician, Sister Tutor, MPHW (Male-Female), Laboratory Technician, Operation Theatre Assistant, Storekeeper, Ophthalmic, Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Laboratory Technician (malaria), Insect Collector, Tuberculosis Health visitor vacancies on direct Appointment basis, Apply online official site before on 31-July-2017.
Haryana SSC Vacancy Details:-
Conducting Organization:-Haryana Staff selection commission
Name of Post:- Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Dental, Radiographer, Hygienist
Eligibility Criteria:- B.Sc., Diploma,12th pass,10th pass and Post-Graduation
Job Location:- Haryana
Total no. of Posts:- 2881 Posts
- Staff Nurse:- 912 Posts
- Radiographer:- 122 Posts
- Pharmacist:- 71 Posts
- Dental Hygienist:- 22 Posts
- Dietician:- 07 Posts
- Sister Tutor:- 04 Posts
- MPHW (Male-Female):- 934 Posts
- Laboratory Technician:- 180 Posts
- Operation Theatre Assistant:- 112 Posts
- Storekeeper:- 88 Posts
- Ophthalmic Assistant:- 46 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant:- 39 Posts
- Laboratory Technician (malaria):- 26 Posts
- Insect Collector:- 10 Posts
- Tuberculosis Health visitor:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of candidates should not be less than 17 years and not more than 42 years.
- Staff Nurse:- Applicant should have B.Sc. nursing or Diploma in GNM.
- MPHW:- Applicants have passed 12th with Science biology & multipurpose health workers
- Radiographer:- Applicants have passed 10th along science & radiographer diploma from medical college Rohtak&other institution.
Note:- Candidate check the notification of Haryana SSC recruitment 2017 and get all important details of other post recruitment education qualification. Candidate read the notification carefully and know the complete details of recruitment vacancy.
- Post 1 to 6:- Candidate to pay application fee Rs 150/- for general category and Rs 75/- for General Female of Haryana resident only, and Rs 35/- for male of SC , ST ,OBC, SBC, EBPG Applicant of Haryana state only, and the application fees of Rs 18/- for Female of SC, ST,OBC, SBC, EBPG Applicant of Haryana state only,
- Post 7 to 16:- Candidate to pay application fee Rs 100/- for general category and Rs 50/- for General Female of Haryana resident only, and Rs 35/- for male of SC,ST,OBC , SBC, EBPG Applicant of Haryana state only and Rs 13/- for Female of SC,OBC,ST, SBC, EBPG Applicant of Haryana state only,
Application Fee Pay Mode:- All Candidates need to pay application fee through net banking or e-Callan in any at branch of SBI ,SBP, PND & IDBI bank after 48 hour of registration of online application form.
Commencement of HSSC Online Applicataion: 10th July 2017
Last date for Online Application Submission: 31st July 2017
How to apply:-Interested & eligible Applicant may be apply online through official site www.hssc.gov.in between 10-July-2017 to 31-July-2017.
- Candidate click the link “online application form”
- Fill up all personal detail in application form
- Candidate upload scanned images of photo & sign
- Candidate pay to fee use online banking
- After complete submission application form submit it
- Candidate to take print and save it to future use.
Candidate download the admit card on official site www.hssc.gov.in before 15days of written Examination. Candidate can download admit Card with help of Application registration no., applicant name and date of birth.