Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017, HRTC Driver, Conductor Bharti 2017: The Department of State Transport Haryana has recently released an advertisement for Driver & Conductor (Heavy Vehicle) 2968 vacant posts in this department. Now eligible and interested applicants can apply Haryana Roadways Job Vacancy 2017 from an official web portal of Haryana State Transport that is hartrans.gov.in.
This is good News for all the aspirants who are looking for the HRTC Vacancy 2017. There are total 2968 Driver & Conductor posts in this organization. Candidate can apply web based filling application form at its official interface from 25th May 2017 and the finish date for application form 24th June 2017.
All the other Important Information of Haryana Roadways Bharti 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017, Haryana Roadways Bharti 2017
Name of Association: Department of State Transport Haryana
Exam Name: Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Exam 2017
Post Name: Driver & Conductor (heavy vehicle)
Total Number of Vacancy: 2038
Driver Posts:- 2038
Official Website: hssc.gov.in
Registration Method: Online Method
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 18th May 2017
Job Location: Haryana
Category Wise vacancy Details:
|Category||Heavy Vehicle Driver Posts||Conductor Posts|
Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- For Driver vacancies, aspirants must have a be matriculation (Class 10th) pass from a recognized board. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to class 10th.
- Aspirants should have Heavy Transport Vehicle License with 3 Years experience of driving heavy vehicles.
- Aspirants must pass the heavy vehicle driving test conducted by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Candidate must not be colour blind
Age Limit:(As on 30 April 2017)
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
- Driving Test
- Basis on Merit List in Education qualification & experience
- General and OBC Applicants Application Fee: Rs 100/-
- SC/ST Applicants Application Fee: Rs 25/-
Pay Scale: ₹52000/- – ₹20200/- + Grade Pay of ₹1900/-
- Starting Date to Application Form Process: 25th May 2017
- Closing Date to Application Form Process: 24th June 2017
- last Date for application fee:- 28th June 2017
How to Fill Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017
- At first candidates should visit go to the official website of Haryana State Transport
- Now applicants open the Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 official link
- Then candidates download application form with prescribed format.
- The eligible applicants should read all the information and fill up their application form
- Finally send a hard copy of the Haryana Roadways Application Form 2017 for given postal address.
Haryana Rodways Vacancy 2017 Apply Online (link active on 25th May 2017)
Haryana Roadways Admit Card 2017:
Haryana Roadways Department will issued admit card as soon official website. Hall ticket issued before 18 days of the exam date by exam web portal.
Haryana Roadways Result 2017:
The names of all the selected appliers for this Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2017 will be available on the official web portal of the Haryana State Transport.
The Transport Department of Haryana recently issued a employment notification of Haryana Roadways vacancy 2017 for hiring of the competitors on the vacant posts of Bus conductor, Driver, & Technician posts.