Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, 438 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts: The Haryana Postal Circle Department has recently released a recruitment notification for 438 Gramin Dak Sevak and other vacancies in this department. The candidates who are looking newest Govt vacant posts they can apply online for Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 via online methods that is official website indiapost.gov.in.
This is a great opportunity for all eligible candidates. Now candidates fill up their Haryana Postal Circle Application Form 2017 on or before the closing date. The eligible and interested contenders will have to total their online application form updated soon
All the necessary information of Haryana Post Office Vacancy 2017 like eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, admit card, Result and other required information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, Haryana Post Office Jobs
Important details for Haryana Post Office Notification 2017:
Name of Department: Haryana Postal Circle Department
Examination Name: Haryana Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Exam 2017
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
Total Number of Vacancy: 438
Official Website: indiapost.gov.in
Application Process: Online Mode
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 07 April 2017
Job Location: Haryana
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The students must have 10th or secondary for any reputed board or institute.
- Maximum age Limit: 18 Years
- Minimum age Limit: 40 Years
Selection Process: Merit List
- For General and OBC Applicants Application Fee: Rs. 100
- For SC, ST and Female Applicants Application Fee: No fee
- GDS MD Rs.2665-50-4165
- GDS MC Rs.2295-45-3695
- GDS Packer Rs.2295-45-3695
- GDS Branch Post Master (BPM) Rs.2745-50-4245
- GDS Mailman Rs.3635-65-5585
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 06 April 2017
- finishing Date to Online Application Form: updated soon
- Examination Date: Announced Soon
How to Fill Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Initially candidates can open the official website such as indiapost.gov.in
- Then candidates read official advertisement
- Now applicants click on apply Application form.
- Then fill up their important details
- Then candidates upload passport size photo and signature
- Now applicants pay application fee and submit final button
- Lastly take a hard copy their application form for future reference use only.
Haryana Postal Circle Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the Haryana Postal Circle Exam 2017 will be coming out 22 days before the main exam date. All the students have to keep their permission letter with them when going to show in the exam.
Haryana Post Office Result 2017:
Candidates should visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. The applicants can check Haryana Post Office Result 2017 on its official web portal.