Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017, Apply 5532 HSSC Constable Vacancy:- The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is going to release the official notification for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 at official website. The Haryana Police Department has released the total number of Constable Vacancy 5532 Posts. The Haryana police have published the 4500 Post of male constable and 1032 post of Female Constable.
The Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2017 is inviting online application form from eligible and interested applicants. All Interested applicants can apply Haryana Govt Jobs apply through official website on before due date. Last date is updated soon.Applicants who are applying for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 should possess the 12th class or Any Graduation from the any recognized University. The HSSC Police Constable recruitment 2017 is filled up 5532 posts across the Haryana State.
Haryana Police Department looking new applicants for Latest Haryana Constable Jobs in Police Department age limit should be 18 years to 25 years. The Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2017 selection will be based on performance in Written Test, Physical Test. For more details check www.studytubes.co.in.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Applicants can check the Other more details about Haryana Constable Recruitment 2017 eligibility criteria like education qualification, Age limit, Application/Exam fee, Selection Procedure, How to apply for HSSC Constable vacancy 2017, Exam date, syllabus, Pattern, Subjects, Marks, HSSC Material, Previous Question Model Papers, Admit card download date information and HSSC Police Constable Vacancy 2017 information given in the page. All applicants check more details on official website and also check on studytubes.co.in.
Important Details for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
Name of Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Examination Name: Haryana police Constable Exam 2017
Name of Post: Constable
Total Number of Post: 5532
Official Website: hssc.gov.in
Job Location: Haryana
Application Procedure: Online Mode
Post Date: 01 June 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to Application Form:- updated soon
- Closing Date to Application Form: updated soon
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017
Candidates should have passed 12th / Intermediate Examination and must have Hindi /Sanskrit till 10th Class from any recognized board of India.
- Minimum age for applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for applicants: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation for reserved Candidates
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4300/-
- General Category application fee: Rs.100/-
- Haryana Female Category application fee: Rs. 50/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs.50/-
How to Fill Haryana Police Application Form 2017:-
- Initially, applicants open the Official web portal of Haryana Police Constable such as hssc.gov.in.
- Now read the Haryana Police Constable Notification PDF 2017.
- Then eligible candidates can click on the Link to Online Application form.
- Applicants fill up all the details in Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Online application form.
- Applicants pay the application fee for Online Registration of Haryana Police Recruitment 2017.
- Finally, Submit the Haryana Police Constable Application form before the Last Date.
Haryana Police Admit Card 2017:-
Admit Card of the Haryana Police Constable Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the eligible applicants have to keep their permission letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
Haryana Police Result 2017:-
Qualified Applicants must visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check Haryana Police Constable Result 2017 on its official web portal.