GSTES Recruitment 2017, Apply Online 475 Principal, Teacher Vacancy:- The GSTES State Tribal Education Society has published the GSTES Principal Teacher Recruitment 2017 official notification at official website. The recruitment organization is invited online application form for interested applicants. The GSTES Education Society has released the total number of vacancy 475 for Principal and Teacher posts. The organization has released a new recruitment notification of Principal and Teacher at official website. Candidates can check more details on official website.
All applicants who have an interested in applying Principal and Teacher vacancy must check the complete information from this our page. Interested and applicable applicants can also visit the official website and check the complete details regarding GSTES Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are interested in the teaching profession and seeking for teaching field can apply GSTES Principal and Teacher vacancy 2017 through online mode at official website. Interested applicants must submit their application forms on before the last date. The last date is 15th June 2017. For more details check www.studytubes.co.in.
GSTES Recruitment 2017
All Contenders to apply can check information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online form. Aspirants can get GSTES Principal Teacher Recruitment 2017 information from our page studytubes.co.in also.
Details of GSTES Principal Teacher Recruitment 2017:-
Organization Name: – GSTES State Tribal Education Society
Job Category: – Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: – Principle and Teacher
Total No. of post: – 475 posts
Job Location: – Gujarat
Application Mode: – Online mode
Initial date for online application form: – 01 June 2017
Closing date for online application form: – 15 June 2017
Official Website: – eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 475 posts
- Shikshan Sahayak (Secondary): 219
- Vidhyasahayak: 91
- Principal (Higher Secondary): 15
- Principal (Secondary): 61
- Shikshan Sahayak (Higher Secondary): 89
GSTES Principal Teacher Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Applicants must have post graduate with any subject B.Ed or should have B.P.Ed, any graduate with B.Ed, B.P.Ed. And also applicants who have M.Ed. with any subjects from any University, Institution approved by Government of India. Applicants check more detail should refer official notification for details.
- 39 years for principal (Higher Secondary)
- 37 Years for Principal (Secondary)
- 39 years for Shikshan Sahayak (Higher Secondary)
- 37 years for Shikshan Sahayak (Secondary)
- 33 years for Vidhyasahayak.
Pay Scale: Candidates check Pay Scale detail should refer official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be select on the basis of Merit list and interview. Applicants can check more details on official website.
Application Fee: All contenders check application fee should refer official notification
- Online Application Starting Date: 01 June 2017
- Last Date to submit Application: 15 June 2017
How to fill online application for GSTES Principal Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly visit the official website
- Click on that appeared link GSTES Principal and Teacher Recruitment 2017.
- If you are eligible then click on applies online Link.
- Fills all the required information with accurately.
- Upload recent scans passport size photo and sign and all other requisite documents.
- Then rechecks all details and click on submit button.
- Save it and get a Hard copy of application for future need.
GSTES Principle and Teacher Admit Card 2017: The GSTES Principle and Teacher Admit Card will be few days prior of the examination. All applied contenders should visit on official web site time to time for admit card.
GSTES Principle and Teacher Result 2017 : The GSTES organization will be provided GSTES Principle and Teacher Result online at official website. Candidates can check more details on official website.