GSERB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017:- Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board (GSERB) released GSERB Recruitment 2017 advertisement for Shikshan Sahayak Assistant Teacher and various vacant posts. Gujarat Education Board has available Assistant Teacher Recruitment Notification for filling 1335 Vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply online Official Web portal that is gserb.org. This is a good opportunity for the aspirants to apply for the posts in the govt sector of the Gujarat state. All the applicants who want to go for the Gujarat state government job must apply for the GSERB Assistant Teacher vacancy 2017 before the last date of online application submission. Candidate can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 01 February 2017 and the final date for application form 10 February 2017.
All the Required Information of GSERB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Important Details for GSERB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification:-
Name of Examination Board: Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board
Exam Name: GSERB Assistant Teacher Exam 2017
Vacancy Name: Shikshan Sahayak Assistant Teacher
Total Number of Vacancy: 1335
Official Web Portal: gserb.org
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 27 January 2017
Job Location: Gujarat
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 02 February 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 10 February 2017
Contenders who have passed Graduation Degree and TET are only eligible for this recruitment.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 39 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As Per govt rules
Pay Scale: As per govt norms
How to Fill GSERB Assistant Teacher Application Form 2017:-
- At first Applicants log on to GSERB official web portal that is gserb.org.
- Candidates go to careers section and download Shikshan Sahayak Teaching Assistant Advertisement.
- Eligible applicants are pleased to open Online Registration Form
- Candidates can fill all the required details in the application form without mistakes.
- Then Candidates upload candidates recent passport size photograph, signature
- Now pay the application fee if required based on your category
- Finally click on submit button for complete application process on or before closing date
GSERB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2017:-
Applicants can press on the direct official web link of GSERB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2017. Applicants one who is going to take part in the exam can download the GSERB Teaching Assistant Permission Letter from the official web portal.
GSERB Assistant Teacher Result 2017:-
Eligible candidates must visit the official webpage or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check GSERB Assistant Teacher Result 2017 on its official web page.