GSEB Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2017:- Gujarat State Education Board released a notification for applying GSEB Vidhyasahayak Teacher Recruitment 2017 for Vidhyasahayak Teacher, Head Teacher and other various vacant posts. Gujarat Vidhyasahayak Teacher planned to appoint 7000 new contestants in vacant places. Interested and eligible candidates can apply GSEB Vidhyasahayak Teacher Recruitment 2017.
The Candidates Eligible for the Post can Apply Online through Official Website such as www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in on or Before last date given by the organization. Candidate can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 25th January 2017 and the final date for application form 03rd February 2017.
All the required information of GSEB Vidhyasahayak Teacher Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this Web Portal at studytubes.co.in
Required Information for GSEB Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2017:-
Name of Organization: Gujarat State Education Board
Examination Name: GSEB Vidhyasahayak Teacher Exam
Post Name: Vidhyasahayak Teacher and Head Teacher
Total Number of Post: 7000
Official Web Page: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Job Location: Gujarat
Application Procedure: Online Mode
Post Date: 23 January 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Online Application Process Stating Dates: 25th January 2017
- Online Application Process Closing Dates: 03rd February 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
Candidates who are willing to apply for GSEB Vidhyasahayak jobs must have passed TET exam and for Head Teacher posts, the applicants must have passed HTAT exam.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As per govt norms
Pay Scale: As per Govt Norms
How to Fill GSEB Vidhyasahayak Teacher Recruitment 2017:-
Eligible applicants must have to chase the below stated steps to fill up the Application form correctly and in a short period of time by visiting to the official website of the organization.
- Initially, candidates visit on official web portal such as www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Applicants find out GSEB Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2017.
- Candidates go to homepage and select Apply Online link.
- Applicants can read all the important instructions before applying online.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Candidates pay the registration fee as per their expediency.
- Upload their passport size Photo and Signature.
- Candidates submit the Application Form online after it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Finally take printout of Registration Form future use.
GSEB Vidhyasahayak Teacher Admit Card 2017:-
Admit Card of the GSEB Vidhyasahayak Teacher Exam 2017 will be coming out 10 days before the main examination date. All the eligible applicants have to keep their hall ticket with them when going to appear in the exam.
GSEB Vidhyasahayak Teacher Result 2017:-
Contenders must visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. Applicants may check GSEB Vidhyasahayak Teacher Result 2017 on its official web page.