GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017, Gujarat 2481 Medical Officer Vacancy: Gujarat Public Service Commission had published the official notification of GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 at official portal. The Gujarat Commission is inviting online application form for eligible applicants. The Commission has released the 2481 posts. The Gujarat Commission has published the various types’ posts like Assistant Engineer, Gujarat Engineering Services, and Police Inspector etc.
Candidates can check more details about GPSC Police Inspector Recruitment 2017 at official notification. The Commission is going to start the online application form on 17 July 2017 through main site of commission. The Last date of online application form is 02 August 2017. Aspirants can apply the online application form before last date through official website.
Interested aspirants who have passed Bachelor degree and MBBS will meet the minimum eligibility criteria for GPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2017. All applicants must have minimum age limit 18 year. All contenders can also get the more information of GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 details such as how to apply, application fee, selection process, age limit, pay scale, initial date and final date etc on this web page. Candidates can check more details on official notification and also check on studytubes.co.in.
GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Details:
Important Details of GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Authority: – Gujarat Public Service Commission
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Medical officer Assistant Engineer, Gujarat Engineering Services, and Police Inspector Officers etc.
Job Location: – Telangana
Application mode: Online Mode
Starting date for application form: – 17 July 2017
Final Date for application form: 01 August 2017
Official Website: – gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Number of Vacancy:
Total number of vacancies: 2481 Posts
- Social Welfare officer, Class-II: 05 Posts
- Medical officer Class-II: 1693 Posts
- Principal Class-I: 08 Posts
- Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector Class-II: 15 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) Class-II: 400 Posts
- Police Inspector Class-II: 115 Posts
- Gujarat Engineer Services (Civil) Class-I & II: 245 Posts
GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree, MBBS from any recognized University and institute. All interested applicants can check more details on official notification.
- Minimum age limit: 18 year
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Application fee: – All interested applicants Refer to check on official notification.
Selected applicants will pay scale as per the norms of GPSC. Candidates can check more details on official notification.
- Initial date of Online Application Form: 17 July 2017
- End Date of online application form: 01 August 2017
How to Apply for GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017:-
- First of go to official Website.
- Now click on GPSC Medical officer Recruitment 2017 notification link.
- Click on online application form link.
- Fill up the all required information in the application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photo.
- Pay your application fee
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- At last take a hard copy of application form for future need.
GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017:
The Gujarat Public Service Commission will be uploaded the GPSC Medical officer Admit Card after application process over. Candidates will be downloaded their Hall Ticket on official portal.
GPSC Medical officer Result 2017:
The Gujarat PSC Medical Officer Result will be disclosed by the Commission. The Gujarat Commission will be provided Result on office website. All candidates can check your GPSC Medical Officer Result on official website.