Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017:- Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) has invited registration for the post of 106 Trainee, Office Assistant and Various Vacant Vacancies. This is elevating news for those hopefuls capable from Goa State who are eagerly suspecting to place them in the openings of Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 06 January 2017 and the final date for registration form for 30 January 2017. We will in like manner improve our punctual link beneath when for Goa Shipyard Trainee, Office Assistant Apply Online Process or keep going by its official web portal.
All the main information of Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Important Details for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Department: Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL)
Name of Post: Trainee, Office Assistant and Various Vacant Posts
Total Number of Post: 106
Official Web Portal: goashipyard.co.in
Job Location: Goa
Application Procedure: Online / Offline Mode
Post Date: 09 January 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Initial Date to Application Form: 06 January 2017
- Closing Date to Application Form: 30 January 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Xerox Copies with Important Documents: 08 February 2017
Candidates must have completed 10th / 12th / ITI / Diploma or Equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Maximum age for Candidates: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates (As on 31 October 2016)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidate must pay application fee: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
- Trainee Pay Scale : Rs. 7000/-
- Office Assistant Pay Scale : Rs. 6200-20270/-
Chief General Manager (HR&A),
Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited,
Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa: 403802.
How to Fill Goa Shipyard Application Form 2017:
- Firstly applicants may visit the official website Goa Shipyard that is goashipyard.co.in.
- Before apply online kindly read the official notification carefully.
- Candidates press on new application form.
- Fill up all the necessary fields and upload the required documents in online process.
- Make sure all the information is right.
- Kindly take a print copy online registration after the submission.
- Finally send print copy to following postal address.
Goa Shipyard Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the Goa Shipyard Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the qualified applicants have to keep their call letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
Goa Shipyard Result 2017:
Eligible candidates must visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check Goa Shipyard Result 2017 on its official web portal.