Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017, 149 GSL Assistant Superintendent Vacancy:The GSL Government announces various post opportunities to the unemployed candidates. The Goa government has now recently issued 149 Assistant Superintendent and other post at official website. The Applicant who desired for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017 apply before the last date. The applications already started and there are limited vacancies.
Interested Candidates can download the application form from the attached links in the official website. Candidates can submit the application form before the closing date 15th May 2017. All candidates have checked Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, selection process and how to apply for GSL Recruitment 2017. Applicants are also able to download their notification and Candidates can check more details on Studytube.co.in.
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017 Details:
GSL also Know as Goa Shipyard Limited. It was established in 1957, originally by the colonial government of the Portuguese in India, as the Espaliers Nava’s de Goa, to build barges to be used in Goa’s growing mining industry, which took off after the establishment of India’s blockade of Goa in 1955. GSL Recruitment 2017 released the vacancy for the year 2017. GSL Organization invites applications for 149 vacancies of Assistance, Superintendent and other post at official website.
GSL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Authority: – Staff Selection Commission Authority
Job Category: – Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: – Assistance, Superintendent and other post
Job Location: – GOA
Application Mode: – Online mode
Official Website: – career.goashipyard.co.in
Number Of Vacancy:
- Total Number of Vacancy: 149
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must completed 10th/12th class, Diploma, ITI, Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree from any recognized Board/University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 year
- Candidate’s upper age limit is 33 years as on 31.03.2017.
- Candidates Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of Government of India.
Candidates will get a pay scale as per the official notification.
Applicant will be selected based on written paper and interview.
Candidates check official notification for Examination fee detail
- Online Application Starting Date: 16 April 2017
- Last Date to submit Application: 15 May 2017
How to Apply for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017
- First of candidates visit the Official website.
- Applicants download the advertisement from the links given.
- Then candidates click on Download the Application.
- Fill in the necessary details in the application form.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Submit Application form before the scheduled dates.
- Save it and get a Hard copy of application for future need.
The Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr.
B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited,
Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa: 403802
GSL Recruitment 2017 Admit Card:
GSL Admit Card will be issued after the application process will over on the website. The Applicant can download your Admit Card from official website through online mode.
GSL Recruitment 2017 Result:
GSL 2017 Result will be declared after the selection process will over. The Result will be available on the official website.