Goa B.Ed Application Form 2017, Goa B.Ed Admission 2017 Application: The Goa University has the Goa B.ED Application Form 2017 on its official website. All the candidates who want to take admission for B.ED Course in Goa. Applicants can fill their Goa B.Ed application Form 2017 on or before closing date. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the Goa B.ED Application Form 2017 after the official notification.
All the other details regarding the Goa B.ED Online Admission 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Goa B.ED Application Form 2017 Details:
Conducting by:- Goa University
Name of Course:- B.ED
Level of Exam:- State Level
Goa B.ED Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should posses B.SC, B.A or any other equivalent degree with minimum 45 % marks from a recognized university.
- The Minimum age of the candidates should be 21 years.
- There is no upper age limit for admission to B.ED Course.
The Details of application fee will be displayed on the official notification.
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Goa B.ED Exam 2017 & Counseling.
- Starting date to apply for Goa Online Admission for B.Ed 2017- Updated Soon
- Last date to apply for Goa Admission Form:- Updated Soon
- Last date to submit hard copy of application forms along with required certificates and demand draft- Updated Soon
- Display of Eligibility List/Provisional merit list (subject-wise) on DHE Website – Updated Soon
- Date of Counseling and Admissions– Updated Soon
How to Apply for Goa B.Ed Application Form 2017
- All the candidates should go to the official website at unigoa.ac.in.
- Candidates Search the link Apply online on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Now candidates can fill up all the required information such as personal & academic details.
- Now candidates upload your photo & signature.
- Then applicants pay the application Fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- At last, take a hard copy of the application form.
Goa B.Ed Admission Notification
Goa B.Ed Online Admission Form 2017
Goa B.ED Admit Card 2017:
The Goa B.ED Admit Card will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
Goa B.ED Result 2017:
The Goa B.ED Result 2017 will be declared very soon after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll number or application no on the official website.
Goa B. ED Counseling 2017:
The Goa B. ED Counseling 2017 will start after the declaration of the result. All the applicants can apply to the Goa B.ED Counseling process according to their Goa B.ED Exam Score.