ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2017, ESIC Stenographer Vacancy 2017: The ESIC Hyderabad has published the a notification for recruitment of the posts of MTS &Steno,UDC. Total number of posts are various.All the candidates who want to get jobs in Telangana & Hyderabad State. All they can apply online.
All the other details regarding the ESIC Hyderabad recruitment such as age limit, education qualification, application fee, selection process, how to apply, Important dates are as given below. All the candidates can see the details from here.
ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Organization :- The Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Hyderabad.
Name of the posts:- MTS& Stenographer, UDC.
The Total number of posts:- Various.
ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For MTS:- the candidates must posses 10th Class or equivalent.
- For Steno:- the candidates should posses 12th or equivalent .
- For UDC:- the candidates should have a graduate degree and the knowledge of computer basic.
- For UDC & Stenographer:- the age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 6th January 2017.
- For MTS:- the age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 6th January 2017.
- For Gen & OBC Rs 300/
- No fee all other candidates.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test.
- Stenography Test.
- Skill test.
- Starting date of Online registration:- Updated soon
- The last date of online registration:- Updated soon
- Exam date:- updated soon.
How to Apply for ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
- All candidates should go to the official website at apesic.nic.in
- Search & click on the link Apply Online.
- Fill all the details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form
ESIC Hyderabad Admit Card 2017:
The admit card will be released before the exam date on the official website All the applicants can easily download their admit card by entering their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very mandatory document for all the applicants.
ESIC Hyderabad Result 2017:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the completion of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their Results by using their roll no & date of birth from the official website . the Result shows the real performance of the candidates.So the result is very important.