ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017, ESIC Haryana MTS UDC Steno Vacancy 2017: The ESIC Haryana is going to release a notification for the Recruitment of the various posts of UDC ,MTS, Stenographer & paramedical Vacancy. Total number of posts are various. All the candidates who are searching the government Jobs in the Haryana State. All they can apply online through the official website.
All the other details regarding the ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017 such as the Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given shown . All the candidates can see the details from here.
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017, ESIC Haryana Vacancy 2017
Name of the organization:– Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Haryana.
Name of the posts:– UDC. MTS, Stenographer ,Paramedical.
Total number of posts:- Various
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For MTS,UDC & Stenographer:- the candidates should have posses 10th/12th and Graduate and with Knowledge of Computer.
- For The Paramedical;- The candidates should have a Diploma/ Degree/ Nursing/ Anm/ Gnm/ Pharmacy from any recognized university.
- For UDC & Stenographer:- the age should be between 18 to 27 years.
- For MTS:- the age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- For Paramedical:-The age should be between 18 to 37 years.
The candidates will have to pay an application fee as
- For Gen & OBC fee Rs: 300/
- No fee for all other candidates.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Stenography Test.
- Starting date of submission of application form:- 4th December 2017 (MTS,UDC) & 7th December 2017(Paramedical).
- Last date of Submission of application form:- 6th January 2017.
How to Apply for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017:
- All candidates should go to the official website at esic.nic.in
- Search appropriate link As Apply online.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the Details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
ESIC Haryana Admit Card 2017:
The Admit card will be uploaded before the exam date on the official website. Al the applicants can download their admit card after release from the official website. The admit card is a very Necessary Document. The admit card contains all the information about the candidates .
ESIC Haryana Result 2017:
The Result will be declared very soon after the completion of the exam on the official website. Al the applicants can easily check their Results by using their roll no on the official website.