EDCIL Recruitment 2017: Educational Consultants India Limited has published a recruitment notification for 132 SPAS Nodal Officer, Consultants and various vacant posts. EDCIL India Limited posts to need to fill registration form via online method. This is a good opportunity for those, who want to work with reputed department, so move ahead and grab this chance by applying against the notification of EDCIL Recruitment 2017.
Contenders with required educational qualification can apply this post. All the required applicants for EDCIL SPAS Nodal Officer Recruitment 2017 are advised to submit the application form before the limit of 19 March 2017. Before applying application form you can read official advertisement to follow all communication to fill registration form and appear in exam.
All the information of EDCIL Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
EDCIL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Educational Consultants India Limited
Name of Post: SPAS Nodal Officer, Consultants
Total Number of Post: 132
Official Web Portal: edcilindia.co.in
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Location: All across India
Post Date: 01 March 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
EDCIL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Graduation Degree, Master Degree, C.A. its recognized board / University.
Age Limit: As per govt norms
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview.
Application Fee: As per the Government Norms
- State Project Administrator: Rs. 66000/-
- Nodal Officer: Rs. 140900/-
- Office Assistant: Rs. 35000/-
- Messenger cum Driver: Rs. 25000/-
- Dispatcher: Rs. 20000/-
- Starting Date to Apply Application Form: Available Now
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 19 March 2017
How to Fill EDCIL Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants first visit on official web portal that is co.in.
- Now, hit on “Career” option that is available at the top in menu bar.
- Now on required details will appear regarding application form
- Application form for new user will appear they can fill the details.
- Now application form for registered candidates will appear they can also fill their details correctly.
- Then applicants should be uploaded passport size photo graph and signature.
- At last, take a printout of filled in registration form and keep it safe for future use.
EDCIL Admit Card 2017:
Hall Ticket of the EDCIL Examination 2017 will be coming out 20 days before the main examination date. All the qualified candidates have to keep their permission letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
EDCIL Result 2017:
Result of the written test of the EDCIL Recruitment 2017 will be declared after few weeks of the execution of the examination.