DSEK Recruitment 2017: Directorate of School Education Kashmir (DSEK) has announced 1475 vacancies for Lecturer posts. Applicants who are interested and eligible for these posts. They invite eligible candidates who are suitable for these vacancies across the Jammu and Kashmir. They can apply for DSEK Recruitment 2017 from official web portal such as dsek.nic.in.
The candidates must be permanent resident postgraduates from Jammu and Kashmir to apply for this Jammu Kashmir Lecturer recruitment 2017. Candidate can apply web based filling application form at its official offline interface from 04 February 2017 and the final date for application form 13 February 2017.
All the Important Information of DSEK Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
DSEK Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Directorate of School Education Kashmir
Exam Name: DSEK Lecture Exam 2017
Post Name: Lecturer
Total Number of Vacancy: 1476
Official Web Portal: dsek.nic.in
Application Process: Offline Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 07 February 2017
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
DSEK Recruitment Eligibility :
Applicants should have done Post Graduate Degree its recognized university.
Age Limit: As per govt rules
- Screening Test = 70 Points
- PG = 10 Points (on pro-rata basis)
- Phil = 5 Points (Across the board)
- d = 5 Points (Across the board)
- NET/SET = 5 Points (Across the board)
- Experience = 5 Points per session (experience of teaching in HSS, 01 point for each year subject to maximum of 05 points)
Application Fee: All Eligible Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 7000/- Per Month
- Starting Date to Application Form: 04 February 2017
- Final Date to Application Form: 13 February 2017
- Examination Date: 19 February 2017
How to Fill DSEK Lecturer Application Form 2017:
- At first, eligible and interested applicants can download the application form.
- Applicants fill up the downloaded application form; make ready the application in the prescribed format.
- Along with filled application form, required documents and ID proofs send them to the given address.
Postal Address: Chief Accounts Officer, Directorate of School Education, Kashmir
DSEK Lecture Admit Card 2017:
DSEK Lecture Admit Card 2017 will be visible for download on the official web page of DSEK.
DSEK Lecture Result 2017
After conclusion of Directorate of School Education Kashmir Exam the competitors are dreadfully seeking for downloading their DSEK Lecture Result 2017. The result assessment will take a bit time.