DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017:- The District Medical and Health Office, Rangareddy has released the 146 vacancies for the Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, and ANM Posts. Eligible candidates can check the official advertisement of the District Medical and Health Office, Rangareddy. From the official advertisement, applicants can get the all information related to the DMHO Recruitment 2017. Applicants who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit DMHO Rangareddy Jobs 2017 through its official web portal that is www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in. Applicants can apply web based filling registration form at its official online and final date for application form 25 January 2017.
All the Important details of DMHO Rangareddy Vacancy 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Necessary Details for DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017:
Name of Department: District Medical & Health Office, Rangareddy
Exam Name: DMHO Exam 2017
Post Name: Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, and ANM
Total Number of Vacancy: 146
Official Website: www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in
Application Process: Offline Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 12 January 2017
Job Location: Rangareddy
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: Started
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 25 January 2017
- For District Medical & Health Office, Rangareddy Staff Nurse Posts:Sc Nursing or GNM with and has to be registered with AP/TS Nursing Registration Council.
- For ANM posts: SSC qualification with 18 months of MPHW female training certificate recognised AP/TS nursing & midwife council.
- For Medical Officer Posts: MBBS degree and should have registered with AP/TS medical council.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 44 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules. (As on 01 January 2017)
Selection Process: Written Examination
Application Fee: As Per Government Rules
- For Medical Officer (Full Time): Rs.33000/-
- For Medical Officer (Part Time): Rs.20000/-
- For Staff Nurse: Rs.14500/-
- For ANM: Rs.10000/-
Postal Address: District Medical & Health Office, Rangareddy District, near Pillar No. 294, Shivarampally, Rajendra Nagar Mandal, Rangareddy District, Pin Code: 500 052
How to Fill DMHO Rangareddy Application Form 2017:
- Eligible applicants can download the application format from official website that is www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as applicants name, vacancy name, fathers name, mobile number, educational qualification, experience, age, DOB, etc. and attach their recent passport size photograph.
- Attach photo copies of all the required documents like qualification, experience, address proof and age certificate etc.
- Finally, applicants are essential to send the registration form.
DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017: DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION AND APPLICATION FORM
DMHO Rangareddy Admit Card 2017:-
Admit Card will be obtainable only official web page of District Medical and Health Office, Rangareddy. Candidates can download their DMHO Rangareddy Admit Card 2017 for this recruitment exam.
DMHO Rangareddy Result 2017:-
Applicants should visit the official web page or check out the examination result after releasing. Appliers may check DMHO Rangareddy Result 2017 on its official website.