DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017, 225 ANM Staff Nurse MO Vacancy:- The Telangana Goverment District Medical and Health Officer, Rangareddy has published the official recruitment notification for DMHO Rangareddy ANM Recruitment 2017 at official website. The organization has released the total number of vacancy 225 of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, ANM and other posts. All Interested and eligible applicants can fill the offline application for through the download the application from official website. It is good chance for the all applicants who are looking for Telangana Govt vacancy 2017 they can apply before due date. Eligible applicants can submit their filled applications against the DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 at below provided address.
Candidates can check more details about DMHO Rangareddy ANM Vacancy 2017 on official notification. All applicable applicants applying should have obtained qualifications lie 10th, 12th class, MBBS and other relevant to become eligible for this DMHO ANM Job. Interested applicants who have met the eligibility criteria set by the Telangana Goverment District Medical and Health Officer, Rangareddy can apply before the last date. For more details check www.studytubes.co.in.
DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017
The Organization has started the application form. Candidates can apply registration form as interest and your ability. We are describing all information for DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 like as last Date, Exam Date, Selection Procedure and Other Mandatory Details. Candidates can check more information about DMHO ANM Recruitment 2017 at official website and also check on studytubes.co.in.
DMHO Rangareddy ANM Recruitment 2017 Details:-
Name of Authority: – District Medical & Health Officer Rangareddy District
Job Category: – Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: – Medical Officer, ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Accountant and Supporting Staff
Job Location: – Telangana
Application Mode: – Offline process
Initial date for application form: – Started
Submitting date for online application: – 15 June 2017
Official Website: – rangareddy.telangana.gov.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total Number of Vacancy: 225 Posts
- Medical Officer (Full Time): 15 posts
- Medical Officer (Part Time): 15 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 30 Posts
- Pharmacist: 15 Posts
- Lab Technician Gr-II: 15 Posts
- Accountant: 15 posts
- ANM: 75 Posts
- Supporting Staff: 45
Eligibility Criteria for DMHO Rangareddy ANM Recruitment 2017:-
For Medical Officer: All applicants must have MBBS registered with AP/TS Medical Council
For Staff Nurse: Interested applicants should be General Nursing Midwifery or B.Sc Nursing and registered with AP/TS Medical Council
For Lab Technician: Candidates must have 12th class, DMLT or B.Sc LT from recognized institute.
For Pharmacist: Applicants should be have 12th class, D. Pharmacy
For ANM: Candidates must have SSC passed, 18 months MPHW Female Training certificate, physical fitness for camp life
For Supporting Staff: Candidates should have completed SSC
For Accountant: Applicants Must have done B.Com and possess proficiency in computers
- Minimum age limit: 18 year
- Maximum age limit: 44 year
- 5 years for SC, ST, BC
- 3 years for Ex-service men
- 10 years for Disables persons.
- Staff Nurse: 15,000/– per month.
- Pharmacist: 11,000/- per month.
- Accountant: 12,000/- per month.
- Lab Technician Grade-II: 10,000/- per month.
- Supporting Staff: 5,389/- per month.
- Medical officer (Full Time): 35,000/- per month.
- Medical officer (Part Time): 20,000/- per month.
- ANM: 10,000/- per month.
Applicant will Selection made based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam and Age.
Application Fee: Applicants can check more details on official website.
- Offline Application form Starting Date: Started
- Last Date to submit Application: 15 June 2017
Steps to download application form for DMHO Rangareddy ANM Recruitment 2017:
- First of candidates visit the Official website.
- Applicants download the advertisement from the links given.
- Read the official notification and download the application form.
- Fill in the necessary details in the application form.
- Past your recent pass port size photo.
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- Submit Application form before the scheduled dates.
- Sent your application form District Medical & Health Office, Ranga Reddy District, Near Pillar No.
- 294, Shivarampally, Rajendra Nagar Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, Pin Code
- 500 052 before due date.
DMHO Rangareddy ANM Admit Card:
The DMHO Rangareddy ANM Admit Card will be issued after the application process will over on the website. Admit card is very important document. It includes all your examination details. Candidates have to show it to the exam organization whenever asked by them. The Applicant can download your Admit Card from official website through online mode.
DMHO Rangareddy ANM Result:
DMHO Rangareddy ANM 2017 Result will be declared after the selection process will over. The Result will be available on the official website. All applicants can check on official website.