Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017: University of Delhi recently released Notification for 378 Assistant Professor and other various vacant posts. The advertisement of Delhi University Professor Vacancy 2017 is available official web portal that is du.ac.in. The Delhi University Assistant Professor application form 2017 has to be submitted by online process. All the Interested and Eligible Candidates, who are eligible they can be submit Online Form for 27 January 2017 to 16 February 2017. All eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online format before the last date. The Delhi University Recruitment 2017 drive is going to give the candidates a new way in their careers.
All the required information of DU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, registration fee, important dates, how to apply, admit card, result and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Required Information for Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Department: Delhi University
Examination Name: Delhi University Assistant Professor Exam 2017
Vacancy Name: Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancy: 378
Official Web portal: du.ac.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 31 January 2017
Job Location: New Delhi
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 27 January 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 16 February 2017
- Examination date: Updated soon
Applicants should have completed Post Graduate Degree, M.Sc., PG Degree, B.Ed., M.Ed. MA completed candidates are eligible to apply for Assistant Professor Job in University of Delhi.
Age Limit: As per Govt norms
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD and Female Candidates application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 6000/-
How to Fill Delhi University Application Form 2017:-
- Applicants go to Delhi University official page such as du.ac.in.
- Candidates read the notification carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Now press on the link New Registration.
- Then candidates fill up all the required fields.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Now submit the application and Make Payments.
- Finally take a Xerox copy of Delhi University Recruitment 2017 online application form.
Delhi University Admit Card 2017:-
Admit Card of the Delhi University Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the eligible candidates have to keep their admit card with them when going to appear in the exam.
Delhi University Result 2017:-
The candidates should visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check Delhi University Assistant Professor Result 2017 on its official web portal.