Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017: Delhi Postal Circle has released an advertisement for 66 Vacancies at Postal Sporting, Postman and MTS and other various vacant posts. The eligible and interested applicants may apply via sending Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 registration form to the precise postal address.
This is the latest government posts for Delhi Post Office Postman Recruitment 2017 the applicants who are looking for the government posts in Delhi. A Huge number of candidates waiting for Delhi Postal Circle Vacancy 2017. Applicants will be sending the Delhi Postal Circle Vacancy Registration to offline mode.
All the Main details of Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Delhi Postal Circle
Post Name: Postal Sporting, Postman and MTS
Total Number of Post: 66
Official Website: indiapost.gov.in
Job Location: New Delhi
Registration Method: Offline Process
Post Date: 09 March 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
Candidates must have 12th or senior secondary passed its any recognized board.
- For Postal Sporting Assistant and Postman Posts: 18 Years to 27 Years
- For MTS Posts: 18 Years to 25 Years
Selection Process: Written Examination
- Postman: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Postal Sporting: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- Multitasking Staff: Rs 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 400/-
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: Updated Soon
Delhi Post Office Application Form
How to Fill Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly candidates need to visit official web portal that is indiapost.gov.in
- Then download the advertisement and then read carefully
- Now candidates fill up all information.
- Then candidates uploaded photo and signature.
- Then verify the registration form
- Finally, send it to the given postal address of Delhi Post office
- Assistant Director (R&E), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle, Meghdoot Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2017:
Those who have applied for Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017, they may download Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2017 through its official web portal.
Delhi Post Office Result 2017:
Applicants may check their Delhi Post office Result 2017 Three months after the examination.