Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2017, Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer Posts: Delhi High Court will announce the official notification of Delhi High Court Group c Recruitment 2017 at official website. The Delhi High Court has released the 124 vacant posts of Junior Judicial. Applicants who are interested in the Delhi High Court Group C vacancy 2017 they can download the official recruitment Group C notification through online mode at official portal. And all candidates can read the notification before apply the application form. Applicants can check more details on official Portal.
Eligible and interested applicant’s can apply online application through official website before last date. The last date Details Given below for eligible applicants check the other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, and how to apply are given below. Candidates who are looking for the Delhi High Court Group C jobs now they should know about this Delhi High Court Employment News. Interested and eligible applicants can apply Delhi High Court Group C online application format main portal.
Applicants can check the all eligibility criteria details on our page before apply.As per this Delhi high court Junior Judicial vacancies, organisation recruit 124 posts so educated and qualified applicants must apply in Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2017. Candidates can access complete information of this recruitment on official website and also check on studytubes.co.in.
Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2017, Delhi HC Group C Vacancy
Details of Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2017:-
Organization Name: – Delhi High Court
Job Category: – Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: – Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer (Group C) posts
Total No. of post: – 124 Posts
Job Location: – Delhi
Application Mode: – Online mode
Starting date for online application: -updated soon
Closing date for online application: – updated soon
Official Website: – delhihighcourt.nic.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 124 Posts
- General: 69
- SC: 13
- ST: 11
- OBC: 31
Eligible Criteria for Delhi High Court Group c Recruitment 2017:-
Applicants have must passed Graduation Degree with good academic records from any recognized Institute/Board and minimum of 40 words minute in English on Computer as the desired Minimum Educational Qualification. Applicants check more detail should refer official notification for details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 year
- Age relaxation Age per govt. Rule.
Pay Scale: Candidates refer to check on official notification.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- For General/OBC candidates – Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ ST candidates – no fee.
- Date of advertisement release- updated soon
- Online applications start from – updated soon
- Last date to apply online – updated soon
- Closing date for fee payment –updated soon
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly visit the official website
- Click on that appeared link Delhi High Court Group c Recruitment 2017.
- If you are eligible then click on applies online Link.
- Fills all the required information with accurately.
- Upload recent scans passport size photo and sign and all other requisite documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Then rechecks all details and click on submit button.
- Save it and get a Hard copy of application for future need.
Delhi High Court Group c Admit Card 2017
The Delhi High Court Group C Admit Card will be few days prior of the examination. All applied contenders should visit on official web site time to time for admit card.
Delhi High Court Group c Result 2017:
The Delhi High Court will be provided Delhi High Court Group C Result online at official website. Candidates can check more details on official website.