Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2017, DSCI LDC Vacancy: Delhi State Cancer Institute has recently published the DSCI Recruitment 2017 for Lower Division Clerk, Registration Clerk-Cum-Computer Operator Vacancies. The organization official notification has been released against DSCI Vacancy 2017. Through this DSCI notification, the DSCI Department is looking to recruit the 106 eligible and successful applicants for the Lower Division Clerk, Registration Clerk-Cum-Computer Operator posts.
The Delhi State Cancer Institute wants to fill up requirements of vacant Posts. All applicants who want to avail this opportunity can apply for Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2017 before the last date. Candidates check more detail on official website.
Delhi State Cancer Institute has come out the official notification the qualified applicants for the 106 posts in the institute. All applicants who possess the graduation degree from the recognized University are eligible to apply for the DSCI Recruitment 2017. Interested individuals who wish to get the Delhi Govt Jobs may apply online for the DSCI LDC Vacancy 2017. Officials will accept the online applications from the eligible individuals on or before the last date. Applicants are also able to download their notification and Candidates can check more details on studytubes.co.in.
Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Authority: – Delhi State Cancer Institute
Job Category: – Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: – LDC
Job Location: – Delhi
Application Mode: – Online mode
Official Website: – dsci.nic.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total Number of Vacancy: 106
Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must completed Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University and Recognised course in Computer Operation including M.S. Office etc and Typing speed in English 50 wpm OR Hindi 40 wpm.
All Contenders maximum age limit is 30 years for Lower Division Clerk and 35 years for registration Clerk-Cum-Computer Operator
- Candidates Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of Government of India.
- Pay Scale: 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay: 1900/-
Applicant will be selected based on Typing Test and interview.
- For General & OBC: 1100/-
- For ST/SC: No Fee
- Online Application Starting Date: Started
- Last Date to submit Application: 31 May 2017
Official Site: – dsci.nic.in
Procedure to apply for the DSCI Recruitment 2017:-
- Open the official site nic.in
- See the Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2017 link on home page.
- Click on it.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill the online application form completely with your essential details like educational qualifications, age, contact info, skills, etc
- Upload your passport size photo and documents.
- Scan your signature also.
- Pay the application fee via net banking
- Check the information before sending
- Hits on submit.
- Take the printout of the form for future use.
- Save it and get a Hard copy of application for future need.
DSCI LDC Admit Card 2017:
The DSCI LDC Admit Card will be issued after the application process will over on the website. Admit card is very important document. It includes all your examination details. Candidates have to show it to the exam organization whenever asked by them. The Applicant can download your Admit Card from official website through online mode.
DSCI LDC Result 2017:
DSCI LDC 2017 Result will be declared after the selection process will over. The Result will be available on the official website.