DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2017:- The Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam has recently released a recruitment notification for Lower Primary (LP) Teacher, Upper Primary (UP) Teacher and other various vacant posts in this department. The eligible and interested candidates can apply DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2017 from official web portal DEE that is deeassam.gov.in. This is a golden chance for all teaching Jobs interested and eligible candidates. Applicants who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit DEE Assam Online Application Form 2017 from official website. The applicants can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 08 April 2017 and the finishing date for application form 30 April 2017.
Apply for Govt Jobs 2017
All the details of DEE Job Vacancy 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Required Details for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Organization: Directorate of Elementary Education
Name of Post: Lower Primary (LP) Teacher, Upper Primary (UP) Teacher
Total Number of Post: 6027
- Lower Primary Teacher Posts – 3088
- Upper Primary Teacher Posts – 2939
Official Website: deeassam.gov.in
Job Location: Assam
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Date: 03 April 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 08 April 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 30 April 2017
- Examination Date: Available Soon
- For Lower Primary Teacher Posts: The candidates must have to complete 50% Higher Secondary with LP TET and 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from any recognized board and university.
- For Upper Primary Teacher Posts: The candidates must have graduation degree from recognized University and UPTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
- Minimum age for applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for applicants: 43 Years
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates
(As on 01 January 2017)
Selection Process: Walk in Interview
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-
- For General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- For SC and ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 150/-
How to Fill DEE Assam Teacher Registration Form 2017:
- The candidate must visit to the official web site of DEE that is gov.in
- Then applicants download advertisement and read all instructions.
- Then applicants can open official apply link.
- Now candidates fill all required details like name, father’s name, DOB, home address, education qualification and other main details.
- The candidates upload their passport size photograph and signature.
- Now applicants pay application fee and press on submit button.
- At last, candidates take a hard copy of application form for future reference use only.
DEE Assam Teacher Admit Card 2017:
Directorate of Elementary Education will release a date for taking the test after the application process is completed and DEE Assam Teacher Admit Card 2017 will be issued online for the troubled candidates well before the examination date.
DEE Assam Teacher Result 2017:
After finish of Directorate of Elementary Education Teacher Examinations the competitors are dreadfully seeking for downloading their DEE Assam Teacher Result 2017. The DEE result assessment will take a bit time.