DCIL Recruitment 2017, Apply 60 Dredge Cadets, Marine Engineer Vacancy: Dredging Corporation of India Limited released the DCIL Recruitment 2017 notification at official portal through online mode. The authority uploaded the notification for appointment new aspirants in Trainee Marine Engineers, Dredge Cadets, Trainee Electrical Officers and other posts. All contenders those who are willing to vacancy under DCIL can visit through the official notification at official website.
All applicants those who full fill eligibility criteria as per the DCIL Trainee Marine Engineers Recruitment 2017 notification may apply through online mode at official portal. The organization will be accepted No other mode application form by DCIL Recruitment Board. All Interested and eligible aspirants may apply from 22nd July 2017 to 5th August 2017. Candidates can check more details on official notification of DCIL Recruitment 2017.
Candidates can apply for the Trainee Electrical Officer Jobs, Aspirants should have done B.Tech in ECE/EEE or its equivalent forms any recognized University/collage. All Interested applicants age limit should not exceed more 30 years. Aspirants can check more information about DCIL Recruitment 2017 like Academic Qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Application Process, Dates to Apply, How to apply are Given Below.
Dredging Corporation of India Limited will recruit the new aspirants to posts of the Electrical Officers, Dredge Cadets, and Marine Engineers through the written exam and Interview. Selection of applicants for the NCV (Trainee) will base on written exam. Candidates can check more information of DCIL Recruitment 2017 at official website and also check on our page because we have provided all important details on here studytubes.co.in.
DCIL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Important Details of DCIL Recruitment 2017:-
Name of organization: – Dredging Corporation of India Limited
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Trainee Marine Engineers, Dredge Cadets, Trainee Electrical Officers
Job Location: – Across India
Application mode: Online Mode
Starting date for application form: – 22 July 2017
Final Date for application form: 05 August 2017
Official Website: – dredge-india.nic.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 60 Posts
DCIL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- For Dredge cadets Posts: Aspirants should have possessed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from recognized Institute by D.G. Shipping.
- For Trainee Marine Engineer posts: Applicants should have pursued 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering from recognized Institute by D.G Shipping or IMU affiliated College.
- For Trainee Electrical Officer Posts: Contenders should have pursued B.Tech in ECE/EEE or its equivalent.
- For NCV (Trainee) Posts: Job Fighter should have completed Minimum 10th Class from recognized Education Board.
- For Trainee Electrical Officer Posts: Maximum 30 years as on 30-June-2017.
- For NCV(Trainee) Posts: Maximum 25 years as on 30-June-2017
Age Relaxation: As per govt norms
For NCV (Trainee) Posts:-
- Written Exam
For Dredge Cadets, Electrical Officers and Marine Engineers Posts:-
- Written Exam
Application fee: –
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Pay Scale: Refer to check on official notification.
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 22 July 2017
- End Date of online application form: 05 August 2017
Steps to apply application form for DCIL Recruitment 2017:-
- Go to Official portal of DCIL at dredge-india.nic.in
- Check for the DCIL 60 Trainee Marine Engineers Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read all the details carefully.
- If you are Eligible to click the online Application Form.
- Full Fill the Application with all required information.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and signature.
- Pay the online application fee.
- Recheck it before submitting the filled application form.
- At last take a hard copy of the application form.
DCIL Trainee Marine Engineers Admit Card 2017:
The DCIL Trainee Marine Engineers Admit card will be uploaded before the date of the exam on the official portal. Aspirants can easily download their Hall Ticket by entering their application no & date of birth from the main site of authority. The admit card is a very necessary Document for all the applicants. Because the admit card contains all the information about the applicants.
DCIL Trainee Marine Engineers Exam Result 2017:
The DCIL Trainee Marine Engineers Exam Result will be disclosed by the Dredging Corporation of India Limited. The authority will be provided Result on office website. All candidates can check your DCIL Trainee Marine Engineers Result on official website.