UPSC IAS Application Form 2017, upsconline.nic.in, Civil Service Exam 2017:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release soon a notification for IAS Civil Services Exam 2017. UPSC every year conducted the IAS Civil Services Examination. Lots of applicant participated in the IAS Examination. Indian Administrative Services is national level examination in India. All the eligible and interested applicants can complete the registration form through online mode for IAS Exam 2017.
Every candidates should go through the require eligible criteria to fill up the UPSC IAS Application Form 2017. Eligible candidates can fill the IAS Application form 22 February 2017 and the last date of application form 17 March 2017 through official web portal UPSC such as upsc.gov.in.
All kind of information of Indian Administrative Services Application form 2017 such as eligibility criteria, Education Qualification, Age, Application fee, important dates, how to apply and other information are available on our site at studytubes.co.in.
UPSC IAS Application Form 2017 Details:
Name of Examination Authority: Union Public Service Commission
Examination Name: UPSC IAS Exam 2017
Post Name: Indian Administrative Services
Official Web portal: upsc.gov.in
Post Location: All across India
Registration Process: Online Mode
Post Date: 22 February 2017
Category: Application Form
Important Dates for UPSC IAS Exam 2017
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: updated soon
- Final Date to Online Application Form: updated soon
- Preliminary Examination Date:updated soon
- Mains Examination Date: updated soon
Number of Attempts for IAS Examination 2017
- For General Candidates: 06 Attempts
- For OBC Candidates: 09 Attempts
- For SC/ST Candidates: No Bar
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IAS Exam 2017
Candidates must have completed their Bachelor Degree for any recognized university.
- Minimum age for candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum age for candidates: 32 Years
- Age relaxation for reserved categories
- Unreserved Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- All Reserved Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
How can fill UPSC Indian Administrative Services Application Form 2017:
- Initially candidates Log on to the official web portal of UPSC
- Then candidates get the official link, press on it and UPSC IAS Application Form 2017
- Now candidates need to click on Part first registration and fill up all the information as required in the registration form.
- The complete information are entered, and candidate have to hit on submit.
- Then Application ID will be generated.
- Now the candidates will have to precede with Part second registration by using Application ID generated during Part I registration.
- Now upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature
- Also pay application fee as mentioned in the web portal.
- On successful completion of application fee, the application process will be completed.
- Finally take a hard copy of accordingly filled registration form for future use.
Civil Services IAS Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
UPSC Civil Services Examination contains two combined papers. No sectional Cutoff is needed in the examination. Candidates will be selected on the basis of two papers. The reason to conduct this aptitude test is to find the eligibility of candidates in general studies and general abilities.
Syllabus of General Studies:
- Total number of Questions: 100
- Total Duration of Examination: 2 Hours
- Current Affairs
- Indian National Movement and History of India
- Indian and World Geography
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Climate Change and Bio-diversity.
- General Science
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Economic and Social Development
Syllabus of General Ability Test:
Total Number of Questions: 80
Total duration of examination: 2 Hours
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level.
- Basic numeracy, Data Interpretation .
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
IAS Admit Card 2017
Admit card for IAS Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017 will be released 21 days before the examination date. The admit cards can be downloaded from the official web portal for UPSC.
IAS Result 2017:
Indian Administrative Examination Result will be released in the official web portal of UPSC after successful completion of examination. The applicants will have to search their Enroll number. The successful applicants of preliminary exam will be eligible to take part in Main exam.