CRPF Vacancy 2017, CRPF Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, crpf.nic.in CRPF Recruitment 2017 Notification has been released for SI/ASI/Constable Vacancy at crpf.nic.in for all Defence jobs aspirants. Interested and eligible candidates can apply application form via online method for CRPF Vacancy 2017.
Applicants can fill up online application form for CRPF Posts on or before the closing date. As per official notification the CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Application Form will available soon. Candidates need to submit their registration form through online mode for the CRPF Vacancy 2017.
This is a good opportunity for all Defence jobs seeker in India to get jobs in CRPF. Applicants invite application form through online mode and it will start on 27th March 2017. Applicant can apply application form before on 5th May 2017. Candidates remember both application form date to submission. Check Out all the Latest CRPF Jobs 2017 here on this page.
CRPF Vacancy 2017, CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017
All the required information CRPF Vacancy 2017 like eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this Website that is studytubes.co.in.
Name of Department: Central Reserve Police Force
Examination Name: CRPF Steno Assistant Sub Inspector Exam 2017
Total Number of Vacancy:- 219+240
Name of Post:
Steno Assistant Sub Inspector
Official Website: www.crpf.nic.in
Job Location: All across India
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Date: 27th March 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
CRPF Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
For ASI Posts: Candidates should be passed 10th, 12th, its recognized board. In addition the candidate must have obtained technical certificate in relevant ITI trade from a recognized institute.
For SI Posts: Candidates must posses Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum age for Applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Applicants: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
- For SI Posts Check Official Notification
Detailed Selection Process:-
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
Physical Efficiency Test
At the beginning of the recruitment process, candidates will be subjected to one mile race (1.6 Kms) to be completed as under:
- Male candidates – In 10 minutes
- Female candidates – In 12 minutes
Part-I and Part-II of Question Paper will consist of 100 objective type multiple choice questions carrying 01 mark each.
All the candidates declared pass in written examination will undergo trade test. Trade test/practical assessment to be done in two events as subjective and objective. Out of 50 marks for practical Trade Test, a candidate must secure 20 marks to qualify.
Those candidates who have scored above the cut off marks fixed by the CRPF in Written Examination for each trade/Category will be required to appear in the Medical Examination. The Department shall have the discretion to fix different qualifying standards for candidates belonging to different categories.
Final Merit List:
After completion of medical examination test, medical examination, State and category wise merit namely General, SC, ST, OBC & Ex-servicemen will be drawn separately for each trade’s candidates on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in written test.
- For General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For Posts of SI Oversee candidates need to pay Rs. 200
- For SC/ST and Female Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay Rs. 2800/-
CRPF ASI Bharti 2017:
- Online Application Process Stating Dates: 27th March 2017
- Online Application Process Closing Dates: 25th April 2017
- Written Exam Date: 16th July 2017
- Result announcement Date: Updated Soon
CRPF SI Vacancy 2017:-
- Online Application Process Stating Dates: 6th April 2017
- Online Application Process Closing Dates: 5th May 2017
- Written Exam Date: 30th July 2017
- Result announcement Date: Updated Soon
How to Fill CRPF Recruitment 2017:-
After submitting the online form, the candidates are advised to take print of the finally filled submitted application form and retain it with them because they will be required to submit hard copy of filled in online application along with self attested eligibility supporting documents when called for interview. Now check out the instruction to fill online form for CRPF Recruitment.
- Initially candidates log on to official website that is www.crpfindia.com.
- Applicants press on notification link and download Official Notification for CRPF Vacancy 2017
- Then appliers go through whole notification carefully and get back to previous web page.
- Now select apply online link to proceed.
- Candidates fill up registration Form with required personal, educational and other information online.
- Now applicants upload their recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Now Aspirants Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Number and Password for future reference.
- Take Xerox copy of their Application Form for further use.
Quick Tips to prepare CRPF Exam 2017:-
- Know the detailed syllabus first.
- Refer to previous years question papers of CRPF Exam.
- Consider various preparation sources like online preparation, books, e-books, online groups, blogs etc.
- Start well in advance and make a study plan and stick to your plan till the end.
CRPF Admit Card 2017:
Applicants can able to download their CRPF Admit Card 2017 prior one week of examination. The information of the examination date for CRPF Recruitment 2017 and admit will provide through official notification. Here we will also provide a link to download permission Letter as very easy way to download.
CRPF Result 2017:
Candidates should visit the official web page or check out the exam result after releasing. Students may check CRPF Result 2017 on its official web portal.