CIMFR Recruitment 2017, Project Assistant Vacancies:The CIMER Recruitment 2017 official job notification is available now on official website. The Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has dispatched the information regarding 75 vacancies for Project Assistant Level-I, Project Assistant Level-II. Therefore, it is a good opportunity to al aspirants to pursue the career in this department. For this reason, Candidates must apply the application form through offline mode. Candidates can check more details about CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2017 at official website.
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment those can download the official notification of CIMER Recruitment 2017 and check all eligibility criteria and important details on official website. Additionally, refer the complete post for all vacancy related details and CIMER address is given in this post to help the aspirants.
Aspirants who are interested in these posts these have M.Sc. in relevant subject/ B.E./B.Tech in respective trade with 55% marks and Graduation in respective subject/Diploma in relevant trade with 55% marks From any recognized university. Candidates can check more details about for CIMFR Vacancy 2017 like Pay Scale, Salary, application fee, age bar, selection process, starting date or ending date and how to apply the application form is given blow in the article at www.studytubes.co.in
CIMFR Recruitment 2017 Details:
Important Details of CIMER Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Department: – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Project Assistant Level-I, Project Assistant Level-II
Job Location: – Jharkhand
Application mode: offline Mode (Interview)
CIMER Walk-in Date: 30 & 31 August or
Official Website: – cimfr.nic.in
Number of Vacancy: 75 posts
- For Project Assistant Level-I: 55 Posts
- For Project Assistant Level-II: 20 Posts
CIMER Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- For Project Assistant Level-I: Candidates must have the Graduation in respective subject/Diploma in relevant trade with 55% marks from any recognized university.
- For Project Assistant Level-II: Aspirants should be having the M.Sc. in relevant subject/ B.E./B.Tech in respective trade with 55% marks.
- Candidates Age Limit Should not exceed For Post 28 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Application fee: – Refer to check on official notification.
- For Project Assistant Level-I Posts Rs. 15000/- (Per month)
- For Project Assistant Level-II Posts Rs. 25000/- (Per month)
- Interview date for Project Assistant Level I: – 30 and 31 August 2017
- Interview date for Project Assistant Level II: – 01 and 02 September 2017
How to apply application form for CIMFR Recruitment 2017:-
- First of go to the official website.
- Search and click on CIMER Recruitment 2017 notification link.
- Download the application form link.
- Fill up the all required information in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Pay your application fee
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- At last aspirants must reach advertised address (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in registration form.
CIMFR Jobs 2017 Notification
CIMFR Vacancy 2017 Application Form
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research,
Regional Office, 17/C,
Telekhari Area, civil Line, Nagpur,
Maharashtra – 440001
CIMER Project Assistant Interview Exam Result 2017:
The Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research will be declared the CIMER Project Interview Exam Result after the interview process over. Applicants will check your CIMER Result on official website.