Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017: Chhattisgarh High Court invited Application for the recruitment to the post of 132 Stenographer, Assistant Grade Third and Other Various Posts. Candidates concerned for this vacancy may go through CG High Court Recruitment 2017 advertisement for information on eligibility criteria. Applicants who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit CG High Court Registration Form 2017 through its website such as highcourt.cg.gov.in. Closing date for application form is given as 30 January 2017.
All the required details of CG High Court Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit card, Result and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Important Information for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Organization: Chhattisgarh High Court
Name of Post: Stenographer, Assistant Grade Third
Total Number of Post: 132
Official Web Portal: highcourt.cg.gov.in
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Application Procedure: Offline Process
Post Date: 02 January 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
Candidates must have Bachelor Degree, Law Graduation, / Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from any Recognized University.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates (As on 01 January 2016)
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Walk in Interview
Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- Grade Pay Rs 1900/- to Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- Grade Pay Rs 4300/-
The Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh,
Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.)
How to Fill Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017:
Qualified candidates should have to chase the below stated steps to fill up the Registration form correctly and in a short period of time by visiting to the official web portal of the association.
- Initially applicants open link Apply and download the Application Form for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017.
- Now read instructions for filling up the application form, after that fills the registration form carefully.
- Attach all necessary documents copy paste their recent photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form and send by Registered Post courier addressed
- Starting Date to Registration Form: Available Now
- Closing Date to Registration Form: 30 January 2017
CG High Court Admit Card 2017
Permission Letter of the CG High Court Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the qualified applicants have to keep their permission letter with them when going to appear in the examination.
CG High Court Result 2017:
The Candidates must visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check CG High Court Result 2017 on its official website.