Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017, 152 LDC, Peon, Stenographer : – The Calcutta high court will issue soon a notification of Calcutta High court recruitment 2017 for the skillful and eligible candidates.
The Organization announces the Calcutta high court vacancy 2017 to recruit the dynamic candidates on the post of Lower division clerk, Peon, Stenographer etc. in the Calcutta High court department. The Calcutta High court conducts the Calcutta High Court jobs 2017 to fill the various vacant posts in the organization.
The Aspirants who willing to do the Jobs in Calcutta High court department may apply in the Calcutta High court 2017 vacancy in the prescribed format. All other information regarding the Calcutta HC Recruitment 2017 will be updated on the official website.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017 Details:
The Eligible Aspirants apply in the Calcutta high Court 2017 jobs online through the official website of Calcutta High court by filling the application form without mistake before the last date. All the details regarding Calcutta High Court recruitment 2017 are available here:-
Name of the Organization:- Calcutta High court
Total no of posts:- various
Name of the posts:- LDC, Peon, Stenographer
Calcutta High court vacancy 2017 Eligibility details:-
Age Limit:- The Age of the Aspirants should be in between 18 to 45 years as on 01 January 2017 and age relaxation for SC/ST and other reserved category candidates are also available as per government rules
- For Stenographer, Grade III, and LDC:- The Aspirants should have pass Madhyamik or its equivalent qualification from authorize board and computer training certificate from a reputed institution and typing speed of 30 words per minute (wpm) for the Stenographer Grade III and 80 wpm in shorthand
- For Peon, Farash & Day Guard:- The Applicants must have possess 8th class from any recognized board or institution/School/Madarsa
- For Mali(Gardener):- The Candidates must know how to read and write in Bengali
- For Stenographer Grade III:- 7100 – 37600/- and grade pay of 3900/-
- Lower Division Clerk:- 5400- 25200/- and grade pay of 2600/-
- Peon/ Farash/ Day Guard/ Mali(Gardener):- 4900 – 16200/- and grade pay of 1700/-
- Bengali Stenographer Grade III (Grade -C):- 7100 – 37600/- and grade pay of 3900/-
- For Stenographer Grade III /Bengali Stenographer Grade III:- Typing Test and personality test
- For Mali(Gardener):- Interview
- For LDC, Peon, Farash, Day Guard:- Written Exam & personality test
For Group- C posts
- For Gen/OBC:- 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD:- 150/-
For Group –D posts:-
- For Gen/OBC:- 200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD:- 100/-
How to apply in Calcutta High court recruitment 2017:-
- Log on the Calcutta high court website at nic.in
- Search the link of advertisement of Calcutta High court clerk recruitment
- Click on apply online
- Fill the valid information in the application form
- Attach the needed documents
- Submit the details
- Download or take a printout of Calcutta high court application form
Starting date of Online application process:- updated soon
Last date of submission of application form:- updated soon
Calcutta High court vacancy admit card 2017:- The Admit card is uploaded after receiving of application forms before 10-15 days of date of commencement of exam. The candidates can download their admit card from the official website or from here after releasing. The Admit card is an important document to carry in the exam
Result dates:- The result shows the candidates performance in the selection rounds. So the candidates can check their result from organization website or here from our website after releasing. The result is declared as soon as possible after succession of exam.
Calcutta High Court Admit card 2017:
The Calcutta High Court admit card will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their Name & date of birth from the official website.
Calcutta High Court Result 2017:
The Calcutta High Court Result 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using roll no on the official website.