CAIM Recruitment 2017: Convergence of Agricultural Interventions in Maharashtra has a recruitment advertisement for 250 Field Facilitator and other various vacant posts. This is good opportunity for the candidates who are looking jobs in Maharashtra.
Candidates who meet eligibility criteria may submit their registration form on or before the last date of application form. Candidates can apply Offline for the CAIM Field Facilitator Recruitment 2017 and can download CAIM Registration Form via the official web portal that is caim.gov.in on or before the final date. Candidates can apply application form at its official interface from 03 March 2017 and the final date for application form for 15 March 2017.
All the main information of CAIM Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
CAIM Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Convergence of Agricultural Interventions
Name of Post: Field Facilitator
Total Number of Post: 250
Official Website: caim.gov.in
Job Location: Maharashtra
Application Procedure: Offline Mode
Post Date: 06 March 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
CAIM Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have completed bachelor degree and Diploma in Agriculture a recognized Institute.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 21 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As per notification
Pay Scale: Rs. 10000 per month
- Starting Date to Application Form: 03 March 2017
- Closing Date to Application Form: 15 March 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
How to apply CAIM Recruitment 2017
- All interested and eligible candidates first go to the official website of CAIM. Maharashtra
- Then press on official notification and download it.
- Now candidates can read all the details such as eligibility and how to apply.
- Now candidates fill up all the required information.
- Now upload their passport size photograph and Signature correctly.
- Candidates submit the online application form on or before the date.
- Now take a hard copy of their Offline registration for future use.
- Lastly, send their application to the given address.
Postal Address: For the postal address, Candidates can check the official advertisement.
CAIM Admit Card 2017:
Permission Letter of the CAIM Field Facilitator Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. Candidates have to keep their permission letter with them when going to appear in the examination.
CAIM Result 2017:
Candidates must visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check CAIM Field Facilitator Result 2017 on its official website.