BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2017: The Border Security Force is going to issue a job notification of BSF Water Wing recruitment 2017 for the competitors. The BSF Water wing vacancy 2017 is conducted to fill the 176 vacant posts in the respective department. The BSF Water wing job 2017 is announced for the posts of Head constable, Constable & Inspector.
The contenders interested to work in BSF or Government jobs may apply in the BSF Water Wing 2017 recruitment through the prescribed manner. The interested aspirants has to apply in the BSF water wings 2017 jobs by sending the filled application form along with self attested photocopies of the required documents and application fees before the due date. All the detailed information of the BSF Water wing jobs 2017 is given here:-
BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the corporation:- Border Security force
Total no of vacancies:- 176
Name of the posts:-
Group B posts:-
- Sub- Inspector (Master):- 07 posts
- Sub- Inspector (Engine driver):- 09 posts
Group C posts:-
- Head Constable (Master):- 62 posts
- Head Constable (work shop):- post
- Constable (Crew):- 32 posts
- Head Constable(Engine driver):- 65 posts
BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
- Sub- Inspector (Master):- The aspirants must have possess higher secondary and second class masters certificate from state/central Mercantile Marine department or Inland Transport Authority.
- Sub- Inspector (Engine Driver):- The applicants should have done 10+2 with a engine drivers certificate.
- Head Constable (Engine Driver):- Applicants must possess Matriculation with IInd class engine driver certificate.
- Head Constable (master):- The applicants should have completed intermediate with a valid Sarang certificate.
- Head Constable( workshop):- Matriculation with ITI/ Diploma in Mechanist/ Electrician/Motor Mechanic /Welder/Fitter/Electronics/AC technician/Plumbing etc.
- Constable (crew):- Intermediate with 1 year experience of Boat operating as Sukhani/Greaser and know swimming and have a certificate to the effect.
- Sub Inspector (Master/ Engine driver):- As on last date of application submission the contenders must have the age minimum 22 years and maximum 28 years.
- Head Constable & Constable:- minimum age is required 20 years and maximum age must be 25 years.
Selection procedure:- The selection of the aspirants will be done through written examination, Document verification, Physical efficiency test, Physical measurement test, trade test and personal interview.
How to Apply for BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2017
The Eligible contenders has to their application form in the prescribed format along with the necessary documents and application fees before the last date
Date of Notification:- updated soon
Last date to apply:- updated soon
BSF Hall ticket 2017:
The BSF will soon publish the admit card after the application process is completed. The hall ticket is necessary to carry on the day of exam to take entrance. The contenders must have to download their BSF Call letter after releasing.
BSF Result 2017:
The declaration of result will shows the qualifies contenders name in the recruitment exam. The result shows the performance measurement of the aspirants. The eligible competitors can check their result from the organization website after official announcement.