BOB Manipal PO Recruitment 2017:- The Bank of Baroda has released an employment advertisement for filling up 400 Probationary Officer and other various vacant posts in this Bank. The Eligible and interested applicants can apply Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade/Scale-I) Posts. This is huge opportunity for all interested candidates. Then candidates can search Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 from official online web portal of BOB that is banofbaroda.co.in. The contenders can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 01 April 2017 and the final date for application form 01 May 2017.
All the Important Information of BOB Manipal PO Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Important Details for BOB Manipal PO Recruitment 2017:
Name of Department: Baroda Manipal School of Banking
Exam Name: BOB Manipal PO Exam 2017
Post Name: Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade/Scale-I)
Total Number of Post: 400
Official Web Portal: banofbaroda.co.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 03 April 2017
Job Location: Chennai
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 01 April 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 05 April 2017
- Admit Card Release Date: 12 May 2017
- Examination Date: 27 May 2017
- Result Announcement Date: Updated Soon
Education Qualification: The candidates must have done graduation degree with 55% marks for any recognized university and SC and ST candidate’s 50% marks.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 20 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 28 Years
- 02 April 1989 and not later than 01 April 1997
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
(As on 01 April 2017)
- Written Examination
- Psychometric Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Walk in Interview
- Unreserved Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 750/-
- SC and ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs 100/-
How to Fill BOB Manipal PO Application Form 2017:
- Initially, candidates log on to the official web portal of Bank of Baroda that is co.in.
- Now candidates click on BOB PO Recruitment 2017 button.
- Then applicants fill up all the details with their recommendation
- Now candidates submit the application form.
- At last, candidates print a copy of the application form for future reference use.
BOB Manipal Admit Card 2017
Applying applicants BOB Manipal Exam 2017 download permission letter in official web page.
BOB Manipal Result 2017:
The Successful Conducting BOB Manipal Exam 2017 Written Examination, Bank of Baroda will announce BOB Manipal Result 2017 on authorized web portal.