BMRCL Engineers Recruitment 2017, Bangalore Metro Vacancies 2017: The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment of candidates in Manager & Engineering Vacancies. Total number of vacancies are various. All the eligible & interested candidates can send their application form for BMRCL Engineers Recruitment 2017 before by last date.
All details regarding the BMRCL Recruitment 2017 Such as Education qualification, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
BMRCL Engineers Recruitment 2017 Details:
Details About BMRCL Engineers Recruitment 2017:
Name of the organization:- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation.
Name of the Posts:- Manager & Engineer.
Total number of vacancies:-various
BMRCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
- The candidates should have a Graduate degree in Engineering in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- The candidates should have completed their M.Com/MBA. For more information see the official notification.
Age of the candidates should be 50 years for Post 1, 45 year for Post 2, 40 year for Post 3, 35 year for post 4, 5 & 6.
See official notification.
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of academic record & interview.
Last date of submission of application form:- updated soon
Date of Interview;- updated soon.
How to apply for BMRCL Engineers Recruitment 2017
- All the candidates should go to the official website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation.
- Download the Notification and Application Form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the mandatory details such as personal & academic.
- Affix your Photo & signature.
- Attach attested photocopies of document.
- Send the application Form to the appropriate address.
BMRCL Admit Card 2017:
The BMRCL Admit Card 2017 will be released before the date of the interview on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their name & date of birth from the official website.
BMRCL Result 2017:
The BMRCL Result 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the interview on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no on the official website.
All other information regarding the BMRCL Recruitment 2017 will be updated on the official website.