BMC Recruitment 2018, Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Vacancy 2018: Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation has been released a notification for 137 Community Organizer and various vacant posts. Now candidates may apply online BMC Recruitment 2017 from official web portal. This is a great chance for all eligible and interested candidates. Then candidates fill their BMC Application Form 2017 on or before the last date.
The Academic qualification, student also required Age limit to request form eligibility. As per authorized declaration the BMC Community Organizer Recruitment 2017 from 10 November 2017 to 18 November 2017. Candidates need to submit their application form through online mode only.
All the Main details of BMC Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, result, Admit Card and other important information are obtainable below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
BMC Recruitment 2018 Details:
Important Details for BMC Recruitment Notification 2017:
Name of Department: Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation
Exam Name: BMC Community Organizer Exam 2017
Vacancy Name: Community Organizer
Total Number of Vacancy: 137 Vacancies
Official Website: mcgm.gov.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 11 November 2017
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Opening Date to Online Application Form: 10 November 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 18 November 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Updated Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Announced Soon
BMC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have done Bachelor Degree and diploma for any recognized university.
As on 03 November 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
- Age relaxation for all reserved candidates
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Medical test
Application Fee: No Application Fee
Pay Scale: Rs. 10000 per Month
How to Fill BMC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates first log on to the official web portal of Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation that is gov.in.
- Now candidates should read the BMC Community Organizer Recruitment Notification cautiously and click on apply online link.
- Now candidates can select the Online Application for the BMC Community Organizer
- Now candidates fill up the BMC Community Organizer Application with the full information.
- Now candidates submit the Application and Take a hard copy of the Application.
- At last aspirants take a hard copy the filled application form printout for the future reference use only.
BMC Community Organizer Admit Card 2017:
All the eligible applicants have to keep their admit card with them when going to appear in the BMC Community Organizer exam.
BMC Community Organizer Result 2017:
Candidates must first visit the official site or check out the examination result after releasing. The candidates may check BMC Community Organizer Result 2017 on its official web page.