Bengaluru Rural District Court Recruitment 2017, Apply for 50 Peon Vacancy:- Bengaluru Rural District Court has released notification to recruit candidate for 50 posts of Peon. The board has released notification for this post. Candidate can download notification from official website. The board has invited candidate to fill empty post in department.
Candidate who interested and eligible can apply application form. The board will reprieve online application form through official website. Candiadte can check all eligible criteria of Bengaluru Rural District Court Recruitment 2017 in notification.
The board has started application form from 22nd September 2017. The board has decided last date of application form is 12th October 2017. Candidate can apply online application before last date or on last date. Candidate who haves all qualification detail according to the board can apply application form. For more details check www.studytubes.co.in.
Bengaluru Rural District Court Recruitment 2017
The boated has notified to hire candidate for peon post in department. Candidate can apply application form with complete qualification detail. The board has provided direct link of Bengaluru Rural District Court Recruitment 2017 application on official website.
Candidate can visit website for Recruitment of Bengaluru Rural District Court 2017 and more detail about to examination. The board has mentioned all information in notification. Candidate must read all detail before apply online application fee.
The board will select candidate according to their qualification and their performance in interview test, so candidate must sure about to qualification detail and then apply application form. Candidate can check all information like age limitation, application fee, selection process and other by download notification.
About to Bengaluru Rural District Court Recruitment 2017:-
- Name of Board: District & Sessions Court Bengaluru Rural Karnataka.
- Name of Post: Peon.
- Number of Post: 50 Posts.
- Application Mode: Online Mode.
- Application Date: 22nd September 2017.
- Location of Job: Bengaluru Karnataka.
- Official Website: ecourt.gov.in/bengaluru.
- Location of Job: Central Government Job.
Eligible Criteria of Bengaluru Rural District Court Recruitment 2017:-
Candidate must pass 07th Standard with Knowledge of read and write in Kenned Language.
- Minimum Age: 18 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 35 Year Old.
Candidate can check application fee detail in notification. The board has mentioned application fee detail in notification.
The board has decided pay scale in notification. Candidate can download notification for detail about to pay scale. Candidate will receive good pay scale after selection by the board.
- Interview Test.
Step to Apply Bengaluru Rural District Court Recruitment 2017:-
- First, candidate visit official website.
- Search application apply link on home page.
- Click on application apply link.
- Now application form page will appear on screen.
- Enter all required information in application form.
- Pay application fee according to the board.
- Click on submit button.
- Now application form will appear on screen.
- Download and take print out of application form for future reference.
- Start Date of Application: 22nd September 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 13rd October 2017.
- Interview Date: Will Update Soon.
Bengaluru Rural District Court Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:-
The board will select candidate according to their performance in interview test. The board will organize interview test for registered candidate. Candidate who applied application form will call latter for interview test. After call candidate will go to interview test with carry all valid document along with application form.
Candidate after select in interview test will go to document verification. Candidate must see all documents that has mentioned in application form. Candidate must carry all valid original documents when going to interview test. The board will reject candidate registration if found incomplete document. So candidate must sure to document that are carrying with.