BEL Recruitment 2017, BEL Probationary Engineer Posts Apply Online:-Bharat Electronics Limited has published the 192 vacancies For Deputy Engineer. The organization is going to recruit fresher applicants in India for Deputy Engineer Posts. So, those applicants who are want to work with this organization they May apply for this post. All Interested candidates can apply online mode for official website.
Interested candidates having age in between 18 to 35 years can apply for this BEL Recruitment 2017. Last Date is Apply online mode 25th October 2017 for application form. Total numbers of vacancies are 192 Posts. Only those candidates are eligible who have passed First class in Engineering Degree from approved Colleges in Electronics, Mechanical Engineering. Pass in engineering degree in specializations mentioned above for SC/ST & PWD candidates.
BEL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Candidates who are interested in Bharat Electronics Limited vacancy in India and check the eligibility criteria related to these BEL Recruitment 2017 below in the same post. Candidates Check More details on studytubes.co.in.
Name of Authority: – Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Category: – Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: – Deputy Engineer
Job Location: – INDIA
Application Mode: – Online mode
Official Website: – bel-india.com
Total Number of Vacancy:
- Total Number of Vacancy: 192
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2017: –
Candidates must have B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics, Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University. Candidates more detail check on official website.
- For General/OBC: 500/-
- For SC/ST/PH: No fee
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 35 years
- Candidates Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of Government of India.
- Electronics Engineer – Rs. 16400‐40500/‐
- Mechanical Engineer – Rs. 16400‐40500/‐
Candidate’s selection process will be based on Written Exam and Interviews.
- Online Application Starting Date: 25th September 2017
- Last Date to submit Application: 25th October 2017
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to BEL official website.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your required information as per the instructions
- Candidates Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the BEL Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of BEL Recruitment 2017 online application form
BEL Recruitment 2017 Admit Card:
Admit Card will be issued after the application process will over on the website. All Applicants can download your BEL PE Admit Card from official website through online mode.
BEL Recruitment 2017 Result:
The organization Result will be declared after the selection process will over. The Result will be available on the official website.