Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Notification has released for 539 Officer Credit,Manager, Sr.Manager Posts. Apply Online BOI Recruitment 2016.Check all the details about Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2016, Bank of India Recruitment Manager Posts, BOI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online, Bank of India Recruitment Officer Manager Vacancies.
Bank of India Recruitment 2016: Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Officer- Credit, Manager, Senior Manager Vacancies. Total Number of vacancies are 517. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the Bank of India Recruitment 2016 between 31st May to 14th June 2016.
All the Details regarding the Bank of India Recruitment 2016 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Details of Bank of India Recruitment 2016:
Name of the organization:- Bank of India.
Name of the Posts:- Officer- Credit, Manager, Senior Manager.
Total number of Vacancies:- 517.
Details of Vacancies:
- Officer – Credit:- 217 Posts.
- Manager (MMGS II):- 200 Posts.
- Senior Manager (MMGS-III):- 100 Posts.
Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should Posses B.Com degree with Min 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/PGDBA/CA/ICWA with the relevant experience for Post 2, 3
- The age of the candidates should be 21 to 30 years for Post 1, 28 to 35 years for Post 2, 30 to 38 years for Post 3 as on 1st April 2016.
- Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST , 3 years for OBC , 10 years for PH Candidates.
- For General & OBC Candidates fee Rs 600/
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates fee Rs 100/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Online Test & Personal Interview.
Starting date for Apply Online;- 31st may 2016.
Last date for Apply Online:- 14th June 2016.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at bankofindia.co.in
- Search the link Bank of India 2016 Recruitment on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Bank of India Admit Card 2016:
Bank of India Admit Card 2016 will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their Admit Card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
Bank of India Result 2016:
Bank of India Result 2016 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no on the official website.
All the other information regarding the Bank of India Recruitment 2016 will be updated soon on the official website.