Assam Rifles GD Havildar Recruitment 2017:- Director General Assam Rifles recently published an official advertisement for the recruitment of 705 General Duty Havildar vacancies. The last date for online registration submission will be updated on the official web portal that is www.assamrifles.gov.in. The Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 drive is going to give the candidates a new way in their careers. Aspirants should apply for the given posts as per their education qualification and the age limit. The candidates must read all the instructions given in these articles. The official web portal of the education department is also given in this article for the expediency of the applicants.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017: APPLY HERE
All the required details of Assam Rifles General Duty Havildar Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, admit card, result and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Assam Rifles GD Havildar Recruitment 2017 Advertisements Details :
Name of Association: Office of the Directorate General of Assam Rifles
Exam Name: Assam Rifles General Duty Havildar Exam 2017
Post Name: General Duty Havildar
Total Number of Vacancy: 705
- Rank and Trade – 614
- General Duty (Group B and Group C) – 91
Official Web Page: www.assamrifles.gov.in
Application Process: Offline Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 10 January 2017
Job Location: Shillong, (Assam)
- Starting Date to Application Form: Started
- Final Date to Application Form: 04 February 2017
Education Qualification for Assam Rifles GD Havildar Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should passed 10th, 12th, Bachelor Degree from any Recognized Board and University.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 40 Years
- Age relaxation benefits to the reserved applicants.
- Written Exam
- Physical Exam
- Trade Test
- Medical Exam
- General / OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs 50/-
- SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale: As per Government Norms
The Directorate General, Assam Rifles (Recruitment Branch), Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya-793010.
How to Apply Assam Rifles Application Form 2017:
- Firstly, eligible applicants log in official website like www.assamrifles.gov.in.
- Then should search posts and press on it.
- Now candidates read all information carefully.
- Then download application form for Assam Rifles GD Recruitment 2017.
- Applicants can fill all details accurately.
- Attached their pass port size photo and signature.
- Candidates recheck all details after filling Offline registration form.
- Finally send their registration form below given address.
Assam Rifles Havildar Admit Card 2017
Admit Card of the Assam Rifles General Duty Havildar Exam 2017 will be coming out 20 days before the main exam date. All the qualified applicants have to keep their admit card with them when going to appear in the exam.
Assam Rifles GD Havildar Result 2017:
Candidates should visit the official web page or check out the exam result after releasing. Aspirants may check Assam Rifles General Duty Havildar Result 2017 on its official website.