ASSAM PSC Recruitment 2017: Assam Public service commission has officially released employment advertisement for the recruitment of 256 Assam Civil Service Junior Grade, Assam Land & Revenue Service and other various vacant posts. Candidates are advised to
Candidates are advised to official advertisement of Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017 to get the desired educational qualification information. The online web link will be opened from 09th January 2017 to 09th February 2017.
All the Necessary Details of Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
ASSAM PSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Assam Public Service Commission
Name of Post: Civil Service Junior Grade, Assam Land & Revenue Service
Total Number of Vacancy: 256
Official Website: www.apsconline.gov.in
Job Location: Assam
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Date: 07 January 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
ASSAM PSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from recognized university.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation for reserved candidates
(As on 01 January 2016)
- Prelims Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
- For General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates Application Fee: Rs 50/-
- Assam Civil Service (Junior Grade): Rs. 12500-40000 + Grade Pay: Rs. 5400
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Junior Grade): Rs. 12000-40000 + Grade Pay: Rs. 5400
- Assistant Registrar of Co-Operative Societies: Rs. 12000-40000 + Grade Pay: Rs. 5400
- Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise: Rs. 8000-35000 + Grade Pay: Rs. 4300
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 09 January 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 09 February 2017
How to Apply for Assam PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly candidates log on to Assam PSC official Web Portal that is www.apsc.nic.in.
- Applicants go to conscription division and open online registration link
- Candidates fill all the required details in the form as per the requirement
- Attach scanned copies of all supporting documents and pay the application fee as per the category
- Submit the application form by clicking on submit button and complete the process of registration.
- Finally candidates save hard copy of submitted registration form or registration number for future reference
Assam PSC Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the Assam PSC Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the eligible applicants have to keep their admit card letter with them when going to come out in the examination.
Assam PSC Result 2017:
The name of the selected applicants will be issued on its official website after the closing of applying process. Cut off will also be released with the declaration of result. So the applicants should visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check Assam PSC Tax Inspector Result 2017 on its official website.