Aryavart Gramin Bank release soon online notification for Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017-18, apply for vacancies of PO, SO,Clerk posts for Gramin Bank Jobs 2017.
Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017-18, SO PO Clerk Vacancy 2018: The Aryavart Gramin bank will issue soon the notification for recruitment of the various posts such as Clerk, PO, and officer, assistant & other. All the job seekers who are searching jobs in the banking sector and want to make a career in banking field. This is best opportunity for all job seekers.
The Aryavart Gramin Bank conducts the common written exam for the various posts every year like as Clerk, PO, manager, Officer, assistant. All the complete details regarding the Aryavart Gramin Bank recruitment such as eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, selection process, Important dates, application procedure, admit card, result is available here. All applicants can see the details from here.
All the latest update will soon update on the official website of Aryavart Gramin bank. So all the candidate should visit the official website of Aryavart Gramin Bank to get latest details about the recruitment.
Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Details:
Name of organization:- Aryavart Gramin Bank.
Name of the Posts:-Officer/Assistant/Clerk .
Total number of posts:-Various
- Applicants must have a graduation degree to applying in the Aryavart Bank recruitment.
- Applicants must have computer knowledge.
- For officer scale I :- age of candidate should between 21 to 30 years.
- For officer scale II:- 21 to 32 years.
- For officer scale III:- 21 to 40 years.
- For assistant:- 18 to 28 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidate for 3 to 5 years.
- For general category candidate Rs;-100/
- For reserved category Rs:- 20/
The selection of applicants will be made on the basis of common written exam & interview.
Start date of Aryavart application form submission:- release soon.
Last date of submission of application form:-updated soon
Admit card:- uploaded soon.
Exam Date:- update soon.
How to apply in Aryavart bank recruitment:
- All applicants log on to the official website at aryavart.rrbcom
- Go to the recruitment section.
- Search & click on the link Apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details.
- Upload photo & signature.
- Pay for the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form.
The admit card will be uploaded by the IBPS On the official website of Aryavart Gramin bank before 10 to 15 days of the exam. All the applicants can easily download their admit card from the official website of Aryavart Gramin Bank. The admit card is a very mandatory document for all applicants .Because the admit card holds all information of the candidates such as application no, roll no, name of the applicant, exam date & time, exam center, photo & signature, postal address etc.
So every candidate should carry the admit card at the time of exam otherwise applicant will no give the exam.
Aryavart Gramin Bank Result:
The Result will be uploaded as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website of Aryavart Gramin bank. The result is very important for all applicants.
The result shows the performance of the candidate. All the applicants can easily check their result by entering roll no or application no, on the official website of Aryavart Bank.