APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published a notification for 56 Assistant Engineer, Inspector and various vacant posts in this department. The candidates may apply APSC Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date.
The interested and eligible applicants can apply APSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2017 from official web portal of APSC that is apsc.nic.in. There have various posts for which any eligible applicants may apply for these various posts on or before last date 06 April 2017. All the main Information of APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Assam Public Service Commission
Exam Name: APSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2017
Post Name: Assistant Engineer, Inspector
Total Number of Vacancy: 56
Official Website: apsc.nic.in
Application Process: offline Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 11 March 2017
Job Location: Assam
Candidates must have Graduation Degree and Engineering Degree (Civil) in its recognized university.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 23 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 43 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As per notification
Pay Scale: Rs. 12000/- to 40000 with grade pay Rs. 5400/-
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: Started Now
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 06 April 2017
How to Fill APSC Application Form 2017:
- Initially, candidates log on to official web portal of APSC
- Then candidates can read the official advertisement.
- Then candidates fill up the registration form.
- Applicants need to attach along with main document.
- Finally application form must be below given address.
Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
APSC Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the APSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main examination date. All the eligible applicants have to keep their admit card with them when going to come out in the examination.
APSC Result 2017:
After conclusion of Assam Public service Commission (APSC) Examination the competitors are terribly seeking for downloading their Assam Result 2017.