APPSC Recruitment 2017: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has dispatched an advertisement of 361 Posts for the Assistant Architectural Draughtsman, Surveyor, Technical Assistant, Civil Assistant Surgeon Vacant Seats. Those who have completed either graduation or diploma in the relevant field can apply via online mode.
Application Form is out and can be executed till 22nd of January 2017. Base of the APPSC Recruitment 2017 will be first written exam and then the shortlisted competitors have to go through to the personal interview too. Those who are willing to make their career in Andhra Pradesh State government jobs must take a look of it.
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Details:-
Organization Name:- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
No. of Vacancies:- 361 Vacancies
Name of the Vacancies:-
- Assistant Architectural Draughtsman
- Technical Assistant
- Civil Assistant Surgeon
Salary:- Basic pay will be 22,600 Rs. to 80,930 Rs. per month
Age Boundation: 18 to 42 years as on the date of 1st January 2017
Required Education Qualification: Graduation or Diploma holders in the relevant field from the well known institution/university
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
Non Refundable Examination Fee:-
- General and OBC applicants : 330 Rs. (250 Rs. of Processing Fees + Rs. of Examination)
- For all the other categories: No fee
Official Site:- psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC CURRENT VACANCIES 2017
|APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017||100 Posts|
|APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017||1055 Posts|
|APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017||611 Posts|
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Processs:-
Applicants can only apply through the online process, the other ways such as offline will be directly rejected. Application Fee can be paid through either online banking or debit or credit card.
Some Steps of filling the APPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form:-
- Go across the official web portal of Andhra Pradesh PSC.
- Search for the link of Andhra PSC Recruitment 2017 on its home web page.
- Click on it, it will open a new page in front of your display.
- Look out for the Application Form option and smash that link.
- Fill the details in reading by reading all the given instructions very carefully.
- Submit your filled form and take a print out of it with you for any of the further issues.
Some Important Dates to remember of APPSC Recruitment 2017:-
- Application Form will be initializing from: 23rd December 2016
- Application Form Submission will be ending on: 22nd of January 2017
- Last Date to pay Application Fee: 22nd Jan 2017
- Main Exam Date: 2nd, 3rd and 4th march 2017
APPSC Admit Card 2017:
Hall ticket of the main exam, which is going to be the first round of this recruitment will be released in the last week of the February 2017.
APPSC Exam Result 2017:
Andhra Pradesh PSC will take the main exam result out in the month of May 2017. So all the aspirants are requested to keep all the details along them to check out their main exam result.