APGENCO AE Recruitment 2017: Andhra Pradesh State Power Generation Company Limited will release soon a notification for Assistant Engineer in the relevant streams of Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical and Civil. This is great opportunity for the eligible candidates.
Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply online application for APGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 such as apgenco.cgg.gov.in on or before the last date. All Eligible Candidates can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface and the closing date for application form updated soon.
All the required details of APGENCO Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
APGENCO AE Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Andhra Pradesh State Power Generation Company Limited
Name of Post: Assistant Engineer
Total Number of Post: various
Official Website: apgenco.cgg.gov.in
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Date: 06 March 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
APGENCO AE Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must possess B.E/ B.tech/ A.M.I.E in relevant stream Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, and Civil from any recognized university.
- Minimum age for candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age for applicants: 42 Years
- Age relaxation for reserved categories
(As on 01 March 2017)
- Written Examination
- Personal interview
- Document Verification
- For General Category Application Fee: Rs. 250/- Plus Rs. 120/-
- Reserved Category Application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale: Rs. 23115- 955-25025- 1115- 30600-1280-35720/-
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: updated soon
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: updated soon
- Examination Date: updated soon
How to Fill APGENCO AE Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must go to visit official website that is apgenco.gov.in.
- Now candidates read an official notification.
- Then candidates enter their valid information in application.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature scanned copies.
- Now fill up all required information and click on submit button.
- Finally take a print out application form for future use.
APGENCO Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card will be available only official web page of State Bank of India. Applicants can download their APGENCO Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 for this recruitment exam.
APGENCO Assistant Engineer Result 2017:
The Applicants need to get ready with their Registration ID and the other main details which are important to check the APGENCO Assistant Engineer Result 2017.