AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 is available: All the 10th Pass candidates are informed that you all have a golden opportunity to get a government job. Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has released a notification for 1126 AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy . Interested applicants can fill online registration form for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 from official web portal such as appost.in.
This is the great news for the eligible candidates who are looking for the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Jobs they can fill up the AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 Registration Form .The candidates can apply online for the AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017 Application Form.
All the Main details of AP Post Office Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
Vacancy Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
Total Number of Post: 1126
Official Website: appost.in
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Application Method: Online Process
Post Date: 09 March 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have SSC or 10th passed its any recognized board.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 40 Years
Selection Process: Written Examination
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 400/-
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 18th March 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 19th April 2017
How to Fill AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- At first applicants log on to Andhra Pradesh Postal circle official web portal.
- Now, applicants log on official page of the website and press on online Application Form.
- Then applicants fill up the application form with required information
- Now applicants uploaded the passport size photograph and signature.
- Then confirm all the entered details form before submitting an application form.
- Finally, press on Submit button.
- Take a hard copy of Application form for future use.
AP Post Office Admit Card 2017
Permission Letter will be accessed from the official website before 10 days of the examination date. All the examination information will be intimated discretely through admit card.
AP Post Office Result 2017:
Applicants will get all the details related to AP Post Office Result 2017 on this official web portal.