AP Police Recruitment 2017:- Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Office of the Director General of Police has issued an advertisement for the post of Constable Driver and other various vacant posts. Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2017 apply 113 constable driver Jobs. Applicants who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit Arunachal Pradesh Police Application Form 2017 through its official website such as arunpol.nic.in. Candidate can apply filling application form at its official offline interface from 03 February 2017 and the final date for application form 01 March 2017.
All the Required Details of Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Necessary Details for AP Police Recruitment 2017:
Name of Department: Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Office of the Director General of Police
Examination Name: Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
Post Name: Constable Driver
Vacancy Name: 113
Official Website: arunpol.nic.in
Application Process: Offline Mode
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 20 January 2017
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh
Applicants who is having minimum qualification like Class 8th, Class 10th for applying Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules. (As on 01 March 2017)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Trade Test
- For General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 40/-
- For APST Candidates Application Fee: Rs.10/-.
Pay Scale: Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/-
- Starting Date to Registration Form: 03 February 2017
- Closing Date to Registration Form: 01 March 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
Assistant Inspector General of Police (E) PHQ, Itanagar, PO- Itanagar 791113 Arunachal Pradesh
How to Fill Arunachal Pradesh Police Registration Form 2017:
- Firstly, Candidates must go to the official website of the department at arunpol.nic.in.
- Candidates are required to download the AP Police Recruitment 2017 application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the candidate.
- Finally Send the Entire documents to the postal address of department on or before the last date.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the Arunachal Pradesh Police Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the eligible Candidates have to keep their permission letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Result 2017:
Qualified Applicants must visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check Arunachal Pradesh Police Result 2017 on its official website.