Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018, Apply Police Constable Vacancy 2018:- Government of Andhra Pradesh, Office of the Director General of Police will release soon an notification for the post of Constable and other various vacant posts. Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2018 apply various constable Jobs.
Applicants who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit Andhra Pradesh Police Application Form 2018 through its official website such as arunpol.nic.in. Candidate can apply filling application form at its official offline interface will started soon and the final date for application form on or before the closing date. For more details check www.studytubes.co.in.
All the Required Details of Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018:
Name of Department: Government of Andhra Pradesh, Office of the Director General of Police
Examination Name: Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
Post Name: Constable Driver
Vacancy Name: Various Posts
Official Website: arunpol.nic.in
Application Process: Online Mode
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 19 September 2017
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Applicants who is having minimum qualification like Class 8th, Class 10th for applying Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Trade Test
- For General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 40/-
- For APST Candidates Application Fee: Rs.10/-.
Pay Scale: Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/-
- Starting Date to Registration Form: Coming Soon
- Closing Date to Registration Form: Coming Soon
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
Assistant Inspector General of Police (E) PHQ, Itanagar, PO- Itanagar 791113 Andhra Pradesh
How to Fill Andhra Pradesh Police Registration Form 2018:
- Firstly, Candidates must go to the official website of the department at arunpol.nic.in.
- Candidates are required to download the AP Police Recruitment 2018 application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the candidate.
- Finally Send the Entire documents to the postal address of department on or before the last date.
Andhra Pradesh Police Admit Card 2018:
Admit Card of the Andhra Pradesh Police Exam 2018 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the eligible Candidates have to keep their permission letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
Andhra Pradesh Police Result 2018:
Qualified Applicants must visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check Andhra Pradesh Police Result 2018 on its official website.