AP DCHS Recruitment 2017, Apply 92 Staff Nurse, Civil Assistant Surgeon Jobs: Here is good news for candidates who are looking for job in Andhra Pradesh. The board released notification recruit candidate for 92 posts of Staff Nurse and Civil Assistant Surgeon post. Candidate who interested can apply application form.The board has invited talented and ability candidate for department vacancies. The board will receive offline application form. Candidate can download notification for all detail of Recruitment of AP DCHS 2017.
Eligible and qualified candidate may apply application form through official website. Candidate should check all qualification for Recruitment of Andhra Pradesh DCHS 2017 in notification. The board has mentioned all information in notification. Candidate can apply application before last date or on last date.
The board has started application form on 20th September 2017. Dead line of application form is 29th September 2017. So candidate may apply application form before last date out. The board wills aloe to candidate download application form through official website. Candidate can visit website www.studytubes.co.in for AP DCHS Recruitment 2017 and more detail.
AP DCHS Recruitment 2017 Details:
Candidate must check all qualification detail before apply application form. Candidate must attach all document copy with application form and send them in given address of the board. The department has mentioned address in notification. So candidate will sure of all detail for applying application form of AP DCHS Recruitment 2017.
About to AP DCHS Recruitment 2017:-
- Name of Board: District Coordinator of Hospital Services.
- Name of Post: Staff Nurse and Civil Assistant Surgeon.
- Number of Post: 92 Posts.
- Application Mode: Offline Mode.
- Location of Job: Andhra Pradesh State.
- Application Date:
Post wise Detail:-
Civil Assistant Surgeon:
- Pediatrician: 09 Posts.
- Anesthesia: 15 Posts.
- Gynaecologist: 16 Posts.
Staff Nurse: 52 Posts.
Eligible Criteria of AP DCHS Recruitment 2017:-
- Staff Nurse: candidate must pass GNM/B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute or University.
- Civil Assistant Surgeon: candidate must pass MBBS with MD/DNB and Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology/ Anesthesiology/ Child Health from a recognized Institute or University.
- Minimum Age: 34 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 42 Year Old.
- General/OBC: Rs. 100/-,
- SC/ST/PH and Other: No Fee.
The board has decided pay scale according o post wise. Candidate can check pay scale to download notification.
- GNM and B.Sc Nursing Mark,
- Merit List.
- Start Date of Application: 20th September 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 29th September 2017.
Steps to Apply AP DCHS Recruitment 2017:-
- First, candidate visit official website.
- Search application form link on home page.
- Click on application link.
- Download application form.
- Enter all required information in application form.
- Attach all valid documents with application form.
- Pay application fee according to category wise.
- Send application form o given postal address.
- Take a hard copy of application form for future reference.
AP DCHS Jobs 2017 Notification
AP DCHS Vacancy 2017 Application Form
District Coordinator of Hospital Service,
Government General Hospital campus,
Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh.
AP DCHS Recruitment 2017:-
The board has invited candidate for this post to fill empty vacancies in department. The board will organize the process of candidate select. The board has mentioned all qualification detail according to post wise. Candidate check all detail before apply application form. The board will receive offline application of candidate for AP DCHS Recruitment 2017. The board will announce date of result on official website.
AP DCHS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:-
The board will conduct selection process soon. Date of Selection process will announce on official website. Candidate can check date on official website.
The board will select candidate cording to their qualification mark in education and merit list. The board will select candidate according to 90 mark of qualification in GNM and B.Sc nursing and 10 marks of seniority of passing year. Candidate can check selection process in notification.