APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited the 100 online application forms for the Hostel Welfare Officer Grade Group 2 and other various vacant posts. Candidates concerned for this vacancy may go through APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017 notification for details on eligibility criteria. Candidates who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit APPSC Group 2 Registration Form 2017 through its official web portal such as www.psc.ap.gov.in. Applicants can apply web based filling registration form at its official website from 31 December 2016 and the closing date for registration form 30 January 2017.
APPSC Recruitment 2017: CHECK HERE
All the Required Details of APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other information are available below on this web portal at studytubes.co.in.
ALSO CHECK: APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017
Important Details of Notification for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017
Name of Department: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Exam Name: APPSC Group 2 Exam 2017
Vacancy Name: Hostel Welfare Officer Grade Group 2
Total Number of Vacancy: 100
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 03 January 2017
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 31 December 2016
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 30 January 2017
Candidates should have passed the Bachelor Degree with B.ED or its equivalent qualification from any Recognized University.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules. (As On 1st July 2016)
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- All category Candidates have to pay Rs 250/- Application Fee + Rs 80/- Examination Fee
- SC, ST, Exam Fee of Rs.80/- only.
Pay Scale: Rs.16400/- to Rs.49870/–
How to Fill Online Application Form APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017
Candidates should have to chase the below stated steps to fill up the registration form accurately and in a short period of time by visiting to the official web portal of the association.
- Firstly, Candidates visit the official web portal of APPSC such as www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Then click on the link apply online: APPLY HERE
- Now, applicants will have to give their individual information like their name, contact number, home address, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification.
- Then scan their passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling the form recheck all information which will be given by you
- Now applicants should pay their registration fee.
- Finally hard copy of registration form verification page.
APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2017:
APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2017 is going to be released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Applicants who have successfully applied for the exam they can download the permission letter from official web page.
APPSC Group 2 Result 2017
The applicants must visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check APPSC Group 2 Result 2017 on its official web portal.