AP Gramin Vikas Bank Recruitment 2017, APGVB Vacancy 2018 Notification: The Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas bank will be released soon the notification to hire the applicants for filling up various vacant position like as officer scale I, officer Scale II, and office assistant posts. The Job seekers who want to start their career with banking sector. All they can apply online through the official website of Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank.
The APGVB conduct s the exam twice in a one year for the various posts such as Clerk, Po, specialist officer, managers. All the complete details regarding the Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank like as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, application procedure, admit card, result is as given here. For more details check www.studytubes.co.in.
AP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017
All the other some important details will be soon updated on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank. All the applicants can check the all details after some time on the official website. So candidate should connect with the official website Andhra Pradesh Hramin Vikas bank.
Important Details for AP Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification 2017
Organization name:-Andhra Pradesh Gramin Bank (APGVB)
Post’s name:- Officer & assistant.
Total number of posts:- Various Posts
AP Gramin Vikas Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
- Applicants must pass their graduation from any recognized University.
- Applicants must have known computer knowledge & local language.
- Age of candidate should be between 21 to 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as 3 to 5 years.
- For General candidate Rs:-150/
- For SC/ST/PWD candidate Rs:-40/
The applicants will be selected on the basis of
- Score in common written exam.
- Performance in Interview.
The APGVB application form will be start from:- update soon
Last date of submission of the application form:-updated soon
Admit Card:- uploaded soon.
Exam date:- coming soon.
Result Releasing Date: Updated Soon
How to apply in AP Gramin Vikas Bank Recruitment 2017
- All applicants should visit the official website at apgvbank.in
- Find the link Apply online on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Fill your required details such as personal & academic.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay for the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of application form.
- Keep safe the printout of the application form.
APGVB Admit Card 2017:
The AP Gramin Vikas Bank Recruitment 2017 admit card will be uploaded before 20 days on the official website of APGVB. All the applicants can download their admit card by entering application no, date of birth. The admit card holds all information of the candidates such as roll no, application no, date of birth, exam date & time, exam center, photo & signature, postal address. So the admit card is a very necessary document.
APGVB Result 2017:
The result will be declared very soon after the succession of the exam. All the candidates can check their APGVB result on the official website .The Result shows that candidate has qualified in the exam or not.
On the basis of Result scores , applicants will be called for the interview session. So the result is very important.